Para Pharma Warning

TomJ

Reaction score

Para pharma scam.png

Para Pharma Review​

Alright so most of you know, I'm pretty green, having only joined a little bit ago. So ill preface this thread with that and I don't expect too many others to make the same mistakes I did with para Pharma, but I figured id share some actual information in the off chance some other newer person doesn't get fucked buying one thing thinking its another, OR WORSE, taking something thinking its another.

So I bought some stuff pretty early on while I was still only barely past surface level research, Eroids (go figure).
I knew my first cycle was going to be test and maybe an oral at the end if I was feeling it, so i picked up some of Para Pharmas anavar pretty early on just it have it on hand.
Saw Para all over the place, figured "a source that wide spread couldn't be that bad, I would for sure see neg reviews if there were any issues."

Well its been sitting for a while now and as ive gotten a bit less naïve and a little more knowledgeable i figured that chance of it actually being Oxandrolone was pretty low, so i picked up 2 different chem reagent tests to see if it was even Anavar (never mind if it was underdosed)

Well to im sure no ones surprise the shit is actually dbol. the packaging even has the same batch number used in their Jano testings.

So if youre a newer guys that somehow found your way here keep in mind;

Para Pharma legit or Scam?​

Testing provided BY the source, is meaningless.
Batch numbers are meaningless (they can just print whatever they want)
If it comes up in the first couple results form a google search, you're probably gonna get ripped off.
Eroids is worthless.

Buyer beware, stay safe

I guess on the bright side now I have some really insanely overpriced dbol on hand.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
I want to try Anavar. I keep reading it's often faked and will probably be dbol.

sourcing is the most annoying part of all of this.

TomJ

Reaction score
I want to try Anavar. I keep reading it's often faked and will probably be dbol.

sourcing is the most annoying part of all of this.
Yeah the more im reading and the more im seeing is you can find whatever oils you want all day long, maybe a bit underdosed, but not hard to find. But trying to find orals that are what they say and dosed how they say is like pulling teeth. Wondering if its even worth the headache.

I bought that shit like 2 or 3 months ago, and ive been keeping my eyes open since then and still haven't found anything that I would be confident about.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
too be fair, anavar is probably the hardest truly legit compound to find.

But I do agree. Individual testing is the only reliable source. The best sources are the ones that take the most work to find..

TomJ

Reaction score
too be fair, anavar is probably the hardest truly legit compound to find.

But I do agree. Individual testing is the only reliable source. The best sources are the ones that take the most work to find..
Are anavar raws just that expensive that literally everyone fakes it? or is it just the fact that its hard to tell the difference between various orals without testing in general?

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Are anavar raws just that expensive that literally everyone fakes it? or is it just the fact that its hard to tell the difference between various orals without testing in general?
Expensive raws. I want to say (don’t quote me on this though) that the drug was intended for use for AIDS patients to combat muscle wasting. Also, I’m pretty sure biochemically that’s it just requires more work to synthesize. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

TomJ

Reaction score
Expensive raws. I want to say (don’t quote me on this though) that the drug was intended for use for AIDS patients to combat muscle wasting. Also, I’m pretty sure biochemically that’s it just requires more work to synthesize. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
i mean, pretty much every AAS we have now was originally designed for that purpose. Anavar is still used today supposedly for burn? patients if im not mistaken

dirtys1x

Reaction score
i mean, pretty much every AAS we have now was originally designed for that purpose. Anavar is still used today supposedly for burn? patients if im not mistaken
I honestly don’t know. I haven’t done enough research on it. It must be expensive for a reason and I would assume that has something to do with the process of synthesis that makes it more complicated than other orals. It’s the only reasonable explanation! Plus, who doesn’t love anavar.

TomJ

Reaction score
Update:

I took my findings to the source I got them from and they told me that their anavar wouldn't show up on a reagent test because its fancy magic var, and copy/pasted the lab results "from that batch" to prove it.

but...
they offered a credit for the value of it anyway.

might as well have just admitted it.

Reaction score
Para Pharma is a lab you make to make sure the source is legit. They are a legit lab but often faked, just like Dragon Pharma and PharmaCom.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
Update:

I took my findings to the source I got them from and they told me that their anavar wouldn't show up on a reagent test because its fancy magic var, and copy/pasted the lab results "from that batch" to prove it.

but...
they offered a credit for the value of it anyway.

might as well have just admitted it.

Thats a pretty extravagant lie.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I got bought some of that magic anavar from Astro one year (who stole it from Naps) and ended up with a liver infection that put me on my ass for two weeks. Best sleep I ever had, though.

TomJ

Reaction score
I got bought some of that magic anavar from Astro one year (who stole it from Naps) and ended up with a liver infection that put me on my ass for two weeks. Best sleep I ever had, though.
Deloadavar

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. TBH though once you know, you know. Like i could walk into my gym or my wife’s gym and score some anavar this week if i wanted to. Why? Because all the juicers know each other.
Don’t know the juicers at ur gym? No problem. Just talk diet and exercise with the big guys for a few weeks. Eventually somebody will make u an offer that appeals to ur liking.
I know it’s kinda hard starting out, but just like weed or coke: once u know the signs to look for, it’s never all that hard to find.

TomJ

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. TBH though once you know, you know. Like i could walk into my gym or my wife’s gym and score some anavar this week if i wanted to. Why? Because all the juicers know each other.
Don’t know the juicers at ur gym? No problem. Just talk diet and exercise with the big guys for a few weeks. Eventually somebody will make u an offer that appeals to ur liking.
I know it’s kinda hard starting out, but just like weed or coke: once u know the signs to look for, it’s never all that hard to find.
The big juicy bros at my gym get their stuff from the big eroids sites
One is also on a tren+dbol only cycle.

Steeeve

Reaction score
the raws needed from China have been problematic to procure in 2021, at least in my small corner of the woods talking to some of my local guys. As price rises the temptation to fake it becomes stronger and stronger.