Para Pharma Warning

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I'm just no longer planning on using anavar at all unless I find a private source I actually trust. It's just too much of a gamble

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm just no longer planning on using anavar at all unless I find a private source I actually trust. It's just too much of a gamble
Good plan. I got some fake anavar once for my girl, things happened that never happened on anavar before to her. ABORT MISSION!!! ABORT MISSION!!!

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Are anavar raws just that expensive that literally everyone fakes it? or is it just the fact that its hard to tell the difference between various orals without testing in general?
My understanding is that China has recently banned the manufacture of DHT derivatives (for "environmental" reasons) used in anavar, winstrol, primo, mast, etc., so they are becoming more expensive and more difficult to get. Earlier this year, before the ban, I received free (real) anavar with my order from another source.

Incidentally, those reagent tests are not 100% accurate. It could still be anavar with some minor impurities. I wouldn't bet on it, though.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Good plan. I got some fake anavar once for my girl, things happened that never happened on anavar before to her. ABORT MISSION!!! ABORT MISSION!!!
How big of a beard did she grow? Are you the bottom now?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How big of a beard did she grow? Are you the bottom now?
No beard, but her "sensitive area" started getting puffy. 😳😳😳

It went back to normal though. She stopped immediately, never to try any AAS or PEDs again.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
My understanding is that China has recently banned the manufacture of DHT derivatives (for "environmental" reasons) used in anavar, winstrol, primo, mast, etc., so they are becoming more expensive and more difficult to get. Earlier this year, before the ban, I received free (real) anavar with my order from another source.

Incidentally, those reagent tests are not 100% accurate. It could still be anavar with some minor impurities. I wouldn't bet on it, though.
It was the UV reagent test. Anavar has florescent reaction however small, with no color change.

Dbol turns the solution red with no florescent.

So unless it's dbol coated, shits not anavar. Unless whatever coloring they use simply breaks chemistry.

I know they are basically worthless for determining concentration but they are the same principal used every day by LE in the field for rec drugs. They should be reasonably reliable in actually detecting a particular compound.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
No beard, but her "sensitive area" started getting puffy.

It went back to normal though. She stopped immediately, never to try any AAS or PEDs again.
Yeah Its a shame that the most faked, hardest to find shit is basically the only thing that females can "safely" take. And just so happens to be wildly popular with men too.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
The big juicy bros at my gym get their stuff from the big eroids sites
One is also on a tren+dbol only cycle.
Yep don’t follow the Tren+dbol guy.
Also there should be some bodybuilding doctor clinics in ur area that prescribe more than TRT. But u gotta know the guys that compete in ur area to find that kinda stuff. Once u get plugged you’ll be plugged. Kinda sounds silly i know.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Yep don’t follow the Tren+dbol guy.
Also there should be some bodybuilding doctor clinics in ur area that prescribe more than TRT. But u gotta know the guys that compete in ur area to find that kinda stuff. Once u get plugged you’ll be plugged. Kinda sounds silly i know.
Well we will see. Looking at early-mid 2022 for my first show. Presumably I'll get to know a few people along the way

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

But tell us what we really want to know... how's your cornhole? Did it ever recover? 😁

Steeeve

Reaction score

This was what was explained to me also. That the raw production was really damaging to the local ecology and environment vs something like fentanyl or testosterone. I guess a couple labs DESTROYED local water sources in China producing Anavar raws specifically and Beijing themselves started to come down hard.

Reaction score

This could be hot depending what you are into…..
BUT
I take it
Your are not into big puffy vagina’s.
Hmmmmm or are you😂😂😂😂🤙

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Para Pharma is a lab you make to make sure the source is legit. They are a legit lab but often faked, just like Dragon Pharma and PharmaCom.
I was gonna say the same thing, though other than DP Methyl Tren I haven't used any of those brands in 10yrs

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score

Fucked my wife up as well threw off her period for stupid lengths of time she was all fucking off for months after wards don’t think she ever doing it again either.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing, though other than DP Methyl Tren I haven't used any of those brands in 10yrs
This was bought from one of their listed suppliers.

Their oils seem okay, I just won't trust their orals after this.

That's a moot point though since I have much better options now

Reaction score

Yea bro, but when you their their real stuff, it’s legit.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Yeah Its a shame that the most faked, hardest to find shit is basically the only thing that females can "safely" take. And just so happens to be wildly popular with men too.
It’s mostly faked by using winstrol. Dbol and Adrol pop red on most test kits. Adrol should be a red tint while dbol is blood red. I have done a huge amount of test tube test. And I can say I do not trust these kits as fillers can play a huge role in the color. Especially if it’s a cap.

Pressed pills are more accurate using these methods as they are 99% made up of microcrystalline cellulose for bonding and weight, magnesium stearate for lubricant of the press, silicon dioxide basically an absorbent and helps with the flow of the powder , dicalcium phosphate (main filler). These cause hardly no reaction to the chemical in the reaction vial.

Capped pills can have ANYTHING in them as filler. Rat poison, backing soda, sodium chloride, protien powder, prework out…. Anything.

This is why the only true way to test is through spectrometer testing.

Now the price is a big difference we are talking upwards 5-6k a kilo maybe more now for Anavar and around 1200 for a kilo of dbol or winny.

One reason I buy and test raws for my orals. But I haven’t ran any in a while. I picked up some Provi that tested 99% pure but it was contaminated (cut) with sodium chloride so the end result was 24% of my order was 99% pure the other 76% was fucking salt. - that is another reason why testing is great.

You can chemically correct a batch or even get rid of the sodium chloride like I did.

Test test test if you inject you need to test before.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
yeah PP pills are pressed, and both tests showed dark dark red. Why i assumed its dbol, however the exterior coating is colored differently, I guess in theory it could be reacting to the coloring.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
yeah PP pills are pressed, and both tests showed dark dark red. Why i assumed its dbol, however the exterior coating is colored differently, I guess in theory it could be reacting to the coloring.
Is the pill sweet tasting?

New Threads