PCT after 3 years of B&C trying to get fertility back

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time no see. A lot of things have transpired in the last several months. Everything from a cancer scare to moving. My current girlfriend and I have been exploring options for the future. Both her and I have floated the idea of children. As mostly all of you know. I have done blast and cruise protocols for the last 3 and 1/2 years. Now I am trying to temporarily get my natural hormone production back until the goal in mind is accomplished. But I am in need of help. I have never done a true PCT. I am unsure if I even have a chance of regaining my fertility. Does anyone with any experience know the best possible protocol for this? Obviously, seeing myself shrink back to where I would be naturally will hurt my mental health a bit. But for now I think it’s the best option. I’ve heard about HCG, Nolvadex and clomid as potential options. Not sure where to begin or if I’m better off just staying on TRT AND throwing the kids idea out the window

cavorite

Reaction score
I’m not qualified to speak on PCT but the protocols are here. What’s your age? I’m curious about how difficult/easy it is to regain fertility.

Reaction score
I’m not qualified to speak on PCT but the protocols are here. What’s your age? I’m curious about how difficult/easy it is to regain fertility.
I am 24 years of age. I’ve been doing steroids since the age of 21

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
There's another very similar thread going on right now.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I am 24 years of age. I’ve been doing steroids since the age of 21
I am way older than you and just conceived my 5th and final I'm getting the snip lol. Do everything you can to reverse testicular atrophy as a first goal. Clomid and Nolvadex with high dose hcg. Be natty for a good while it will all return if you are lucky.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pct hasnt changed in years its still 500 iu a week of hcg for a month or two then clomid and nolva 50mg 4 weeks 20mg 4 weeks..Make sure u let enough time go by before doing the clomid and nolva or it wont do shit

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time no see. A lot of things have transpired in the last several months. Everything from a cancer scare to moving. My current girlfriend and I have been exploring options for the future. Both her and I have floated the idea of children. As mostly all of you know. I have done blast and cruise protocols for the last 3 and 1/2 years. Now I am trying to temporarily get my natural hormone production back until the goal in mind is accomplished. But I am in need of help. I have never done a true PCT. I am unsure if I even have a chance of regaining my fertility. Does anyone with any experience know the best possible protocol for this? Obviously, seeing myself shrink back to where I would be naturally will hurt my mental health a bit. But for now I think it’s the best option. I’ve heard about HCG, Nolvadex and clomid as potential options. Not sure where to begin or if I’m better off just staying on TRT AND throwing the kids idea out the window
Dude, start with a blood work 100%. Based on what you've said - most likely you need to look into HCG to give your test production a push.
But before you do this, my advice - think about kids twice

Attachments

• hcg-restore-testosterone-production-2.jpeg
    hcg-restore-testosterone-production-2.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
You write that you're UNSURE about getting your fertility back ever again. My best idea in this situation would be to do a check-up to be SURE, how bad things really are with my fertility, and whether I have any reasons to panic at all. If you were 50 or so I'd say it's time to start lifting near foster homes, but you're hella young so MAYBE you still have all the chances to reproduce.

Reaction score
, my advice - think about kids twice
I’ve put thought into this exact sentence these last few months. Life has been all over the place. Spent 3 days in the hospital with extremely low Platelets. Less than 30. Thankfully WBC was in normal range and other things will marked out which led to a diagnosis of ITP. A week later, a family accident occurred. While I still technically have Nandrolone metabolites in my system, I’ve ran a ton of HCG and HMG. But FSH and LH are still undetectable, sperm test shows below average counts. Not enough to reproduce. Thankfully, my fiancé is not opposed to a sperm donor or even adoption

Reaction score
I’ve put thought into this exact sentence these last few months. Life has been all over the place. Spent 3 days in the hospital with extremely low Platelets. Less than 30. Thankfully WBC was in normal range and other things will marked out which led to a diagnosis of ITP. A week later, a family accident occurred. While I still technically have Nandrolone metabolites in my system, I’ve ran a ton of HCG and HMG. But FSH and LH are still undetectable, sperm test shows below average counts. Not enough to reproduce. Thankfully, my fiancé is not opposed to a sperm donor or even adoption
Just coming across this, but how long ago did you come off the Nan? Was it NPP or Deca?
Curious considering you ran HCG and HMG and still have undetectable LH and FSH…

New Threads