The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Who are you talking to? I don’t follow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I am infollowable ... talking bout you, Home, in a way that was intended to be complimentary.

The Board Works In Mysterious Ways.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

FearThaGear

Reaction score
My favorite part of this entire thread is the 💩 emoji from the resident e-fighter😂

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if there was an ivermectin mandate?
never will be ther's no money in that drug, so lets make another one to continue to devide them....and then we own them even more cause we sooo rich....

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
never will be ther's no money in that drug, so lets make another one to continue to devide them....and then we own them even more cause we sooo rich....
It's just a hypothetical. What I am wondering is how many of us anti-covid vaxxers would be on board with it if there was. One of the pro-vax arguments is that getting the vaccine protects others from getting covid. What if we were allowed to do something else like ivermectin or HCQ. Would we get on board with it in order to do our part?

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
It's just a hypothetical. What I am wondering is how many of us anti-covid vaxxers would be on board with it if there was. One of the pro-vax arguments is that getting the vaccine protects others from getting covid. What if we were allowed to do something else like ivermectin or HCQ. Would we get on board with it in order to do our part?
Both Ivermectin and HCQ (with zinc) dramatically reduce the duration one is contagious, so I am already on board. Trouble with the new drugs coming out is both are reportedly causing serious sides. Only way they will be approved is if the FDA does another end run around all the usual protocols and testing requirements.

Reaction score
So the stuff i get from tractor supply comes in like a preloaded syringe. One tube is for a 1250 pound mammal. The plunger is notched in pounds so i just squirt out 250 pounds worth ( i weigh 210 but whatever) and have been taking that once every two weeks. Its very forgiving stuff and you’d have to try really hard to take too much. Supposedly stays in your system 12-14 days thus the every two weeks. A few people i know only take it once a month.

*this is not medical advice
X

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Chrlorite works much quicker as it is suspended in liquid form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Ivermectin Protocol for cure and prevention (from a farmer shhhh)

Ivermectin is available in bulk all over the place. DO NOT settle for this Horse dewormer bullshit!

In its Bovine application form it is suspended in ethanol . This make is much more absorbable without any GI side effects!

Supplies nEeDeD.
5 liters solumectin
500ml syringe
60 ml syringe
Surgical tubing
Tampons

Prevention.
Soak a tampon in 5ml
Boof first thing every am, and the buzz you will inevitably get, tells you it's working!

Cure.
READ the directions pertaining to ml/kg of body weight.
Load up the 500Ml syringe and attach surgical tubing.
Put legs above head and boof.
Congrats, not only did you cure your own Covid but you will be black out drunk while the medicine does its magic! You won't even remember having CoViD
IMG_20211024_1232597.jpg

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I got it without much effort. I should have ordered HCQ as well, I suppose. It's part of the recommended home treatment.

New Threads