peoples outlook on aas...

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So was sitting at work and the great convo of steroids comes up. Hmmm so I started to listen. Boy have to say ppl really dnt kno shit about aas.. one thing tht irritated the he'll out of me was the one comment this fat fucked said.." Why use steroids if u do tht ur just a cheater" I was like wtf... I was thinking cheat ha u still have to work ur ass of keep a good diet to achieve ur goals.. amazing how ppl think u can take it and poof ur a bodybuilder on a mag.. well thts my rant of day..lol anyone hear any dumb comments like this one..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't you just love people giving opinions on subjects they know nothing about?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like it when I'm getting intimate with a young lady for the first time and she finds that all is to scale and she says, "I thought steroids make your dick shrink?"

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We work harder and r more committed to diet and training. Aas does not make u want to cook more does it?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never gave a shit what anyone thinks of my personal choices in life

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We could be PC and makes excuses they are misinformed, but they're not. As we well know there is (and has been for years) a wealth of information on the use of AAS. No Pro Athlete ever made their career on juice, not even a Mr. Olympia. Some guys have it, some guys don't. So this "cheating" is just their cop-out to their lack of drive, dedication and will to incorporate the "whatever it takes" attitude we have and they don't.

Skinny Jeans Fags and Super-Size Slobs can all kiss PFM's ass.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
too many ppl think you can just shoot tes and get big..... NOPE. you still have to work out, eat right, sleep 7-9hr, and be discipline with the major things. food/rest.

being 6ft, 205, at work ppl joke that im on stuff (little do they know) and the guys talk about AAS every now and than with sports and the stuff they say makes me go nuts. But i cant say shit or even get into the conversation cuz i fear one day everyone will find out.

but hearing the general consensus regarding AAS is dumb as it gets

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea the dick one is good.. they thing ur dick is small if ur on shit..lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The misinformation and demonizing of AAS comes in society because of the basis of what it can do. But the truth of the matter is it is only a piece of a solid puzzle (diet, training, sleep) The other portion of hatred towards it comes form users who abuse and have no apparent reason why they should be on them, because they were mislead by someone else. Hell in high school I played on an undefeated football team. Ten of my closest friends starting pinning their glutes and poppin pills in locker room. Long durations and over and over again. Said part of it was that none of them new proper pct. Today they look a bunch of bloated peter griffins. All because some dude at gold's told them this will give you an edge......

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People's outlook on aas is made from the media and not from edcucating themselves. The media blows it up to the worst degree which it's not. I love the steroids make your dick small too. Lol.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do not like fat people.

I started lifting and eating big three days after The Wheel was invented. I've heard it all and most of the comments and attempts at insult are from fat ass fucks. I am right there with you Chris: I don't like fat people.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was having a convo about making gear with one of my friends... I was saying how it would be sweet to make my own, he said "yeah I always wanted to make meth back in the day" . I was like bro they r a little different . He's all" no a drug is a drug" shit cracked me up.he is one of those fools who just doesn't have what it takes to stayin the gym longer than 4 weeks. "I work too much" , why would u want to hurt all the time" these r things this fuckin guy says all the time.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was having a convo about making gear with one of my friends... I was saying how it would be sweet to make my own, he said "yeah I always wanted to make meth back in the day" . I was like bro they r a little different . He's all" no a drug is a drug" shit cracked me up.he is one of those fools who just doesn't have what it takes to stayin the gym longer than 4 weeks. "I work too much" , why would u want to hurt all the time" these r things this fuckin guy says all the time.

Who thinks Meth? Jesus what an idiot!

He's a 4-weeker huh? Yea I know the 4-weekers, known a hundred of them. Wish they'd just pay their membership and never show up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

OMG I was eating almonds and damn near choked to death when I read this. I know people just like this. Funny

I know steroids never helped me accomplish the things I did as an athlete. That said I know if it got out I would be shunned by those who have respect for me now. Nevermind the 20+ years Ive put into training,just over the stigma of Roids created by the media. It makes me sick.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea it's believed to b the miracle drug.. another funny convo.. a dude at work tried to tell me u had to inject steroids into ur balls to work properly..lol Omg can u imagine the pain..lol dumb fucks..

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I won't ever take steroids because I don't want to get too big.

Good luck with that one.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also have been hearing this gem from nearly 100% of the guys inquiring about using.....they don't wanna get "Too big". Lames. Then there's the "I just wanna do one cycle" these guys inevitably become someones customer for life.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I won't ever take steroids because I don't want to get too big.

Good luck with that one.

PFM this reminds me of a funny ass thread on that other forum back in the day, some guy named "LetsGetYoked" or something was posting about how he didn't want to get too big from doing one test only cycle, and you shit all over him. Made some comment about "I see a new business model, gear light. Half as strong as normal gear, to get that "half yoked" look that's so popular these days." That shit cracked me the hell up.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanna look like that zyzz fag

New Threads