PGANABOLICS??? Source?? Canadian Pharmacy Grade products?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Do you mean to tell me that this dullard actually brews gear?

Naw
He purchases it at normal Canadiam Bulk prices
(30 bucks a vial)
Then resells for 110 a vial

Or Pharma items, he imports for around 30 dollars
Then resells for 280 dollars

Just a reseller that scams U.S people be pretending shipments got seizeed

From what i can tell, he actually does have legitimate products and does send them to Canadians, but all his U.S shipments get seized.... but with no tracking..

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Naw
He purchases it at normal Canadiam Bulk prices
(30 bucks a vial)
Then resells for 110 a vial

Or Pharma items, he imports for around 30 dollars
Then resells for 280 dollars

Just a reseller that scams U.S people be pretending shipments got seizeed

From what i can tell, he actually does have legitimate products and does send them to Canadians, but all his U.S shipments get seized.... but with no tracking..
Oh, thank God.

I wouldn't trust that moron to brew tea, much less gear

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Oh, thank God.

I wouldn't trust that moron to brew tea, much less gear

I wasnt joking when i said he got busted for coke, which led them to his stash spot, where the cops seized all his pharma.

After that, Team India (I won't reveal his and his associates actual names, thats doxxing) doubled down and started importinf steroids.

Hes a ticking time bomb... and retarded

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
3 day ban for acting like a total asshole @Fastest Eddie. You have nowhere enough accrued status here to fly off the handle like that.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Tough guy. Hillarious. Your the homo.clown. I speak truth goof. Also many other good Canadian sources. Your a sensitive little bitch ain't ya ? Goof.
I don't care how good a source is. If a rep writes like this...I would stay away.

beefnewton

Reaction score
I have never seen such mastery of the English language and use of the word "goof." Such eloquence. Truly, we should all aspire to the intellectual heights of the Fastest Eddie.

But really, who raises a three-year-old post from the dead to take some balls to the chin for a source?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I have never seen such mastery of the English language and use of the word "goof." Such eloquence. Truly, we should all aspire to the intellectual heights of the Fastest Eddie.

But really, who raises a three-year-old post from the dead to take some balls to the chin for a source?

He is with PG
One of his old school cronies that are used to bumping his threads on safe foruns that he pays to be on and can moderate

Reaction score
Anyways canadian brawn well known members still praise PG to this day.
I mean taureau lost contact and asked the forum to shake PG because he's "royally pissed" canadianbrawn. com/ threads/is-pganabolics-still-reliable.8842/post-268167

interpret however you wish. I ordered from PGA earlier this week and received no tracking number. If I get a product I will reply here. But now reading this thread is enough to not order again even if I receive it.

Reaction score
I mean taureau lost contact and asked the forum to shake PG because he's "royally pissed" canadianbrawn. com/ threads/is-pganabolics-still-reliable.8842/post-268167

interpret however you wish. I ordered from PGA earlier this week and received no tracking number. If I get a product I will reply here. But now reading this thread is enough to not order again even if I receive it.
The seller ignored my order and all follow up emails for 4 weeks until I sent from a new email address with a screenshot of my money being sent, also on that day I started threatening on the only forum where his reputation stands.

Got it shipped the next day and now arrived, products works as they should.

Waiting over a month? Not worth the money.

Reaction score
The seller ignored my order and all follow up emails for 4 weeks until I sent from a new email address with a screenshot of my money being sent, also on that day I started threatening on the only forum where his reputation stands.

Got it shipped the next day and now arrived, products works as they should.

Waiting over a month? Not worth the money.
Can’t relate. Ordered ezetimibe and statins. Needed that asap. Got the next day, literally in 48 hours. Real pharma, definitely good product. But can’t say about consistency of customer service.

New Threads