Pharmacom Labs Products 3rd-Party Analytic Testing Suggestions Welcome.

Reaction score
Basicstero is considering the next round of 3rd-party analytic testing.

Please post a reply here to let me know some of the Pharmacom Labs products you're interested in seeing tested.

I will be making a few suggestions myself, such as PHARMA BOL 100 (injectable methandienone in oil) and HALOTESTOS.

I'm looking for some more ideas to see what some of the most popular products are to test.
Preference will be for extremely popular products (such as testosterone) and something that was not included in the previous round of testing earlier this year (if it was just tested earlier this year, there is not much point in repeating it already unless it is exceptionally popular).

Thanks guys!

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/uploads/pdf/bold500-dosage-09-02-16_120_200_0.pdf

You’re a little late on that buddy. We have been testing every product we make since 2016.
Then why did you make this thread in the first place and why was your reply a test result for a single product?

Reaction score
Yearly testing of all products would be, I would think, a bare minimum for quality assurance. More ideally testing of each batch but that may be asking a bit much these days

Reaction score
Then why did you make this thread in the first place and why was your reply a test result for a single product?
Can’t create “hot links” in this website. Out of respect for the wonderful people who run this site I code links this way. When you code a link the way I do it tags first products listed. Why it does this I am not sure. I am not a computer programmer.

“WE” Pharmacom Labs decided to make this post to be more interactive with our customers. We have and always will test every product we make rigorously in house. We want to see what OUR customers think.

So @JeffGoldblumLips what else can I do for you sir? Do you need me to look into an order for you, would you like to request a product lab report, or do you just want to troll?

I don’t have all day to spend online like you seem to. My time needs to be allocated to people that truly need and WANT my help.

If you have actual “requests” I will indeed engage with communication with you. Outside of that have a great day!

Reaction score
Yearly testing of all products would be, I would think, a bare minimum for quality assurance. More ideally testing of each batch but that may be asking a bit much these days
I agree completely. It would be super nice to see more sources doing this. We believe in complete transparency at Pharmacom Labs.

Reaction score
Ok guys so the following are some of our direct requests for COA.
Sust 300
Primo
Anavar 10&25
T3

We are still taking requests. Have a great day everyone.

New Threads