Pip, excessive swelling, red, hot to touch, itchy

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
My plan was to run 200mg/week for a month, get bloodwork, and assess how that affected my testosterone and estrogen levels.

I also didn’t want to start off injecting large amounts in case I responded poorly to the carrier oil/solvents, or if it was altogether bad.

Based on my body’s response, I’d potentially up the dose.

Yes, I could get a prescription.
Just to the dr then and cut out the guess work

Reaction score
So you believe the testosterone isn’t being absorbed by the body because there are small lumps at the injection site? Stick the fucking needle in one and see if you actually draw out the oil
dude I don’t know what I believe because I haven’t done this before lol that’s why I’m here.

so you’re saying even if there’s still a lump under the skin, it’s still being absorbed?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
dude I don’t know what I believe because I haven’t done this before lol that’s why I’m here.

so you’re saying even if there’s still a lump under the skin, it’s still being absorbed?
Yes.

Reaction score
"I could get a prescription for testosterone, but instead I'm gonna get some random bathtub brew to experiment and then deal with the consequences with prescription antibiotics."
And ask questions on a forum instead of the mf’er doctor I was face to face with.

Oh and I have no more testosterone so I’ll just keep pinning this since I have the antibiotics anyway.

New Threads