Police smash large steroid supply ring

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Three people believed to be members of a gang packaging and selling banned performance-enhancing drugs and other substances in Greece and abroad were arrested earlier this week, Greek Police (ELAS) said on Thursday.

The suspects are accused of membership in a criminal organization, money laundering, forgery, as well as violations of the laws on weapons and laws on amateur and professional sports.

The investigation revealed that the members of the organization were active in the storage, marketing, distribution and supply of prohibited anabolic steroids and other substances considered dangerous to public health at least since January 2017.

The gang’s activity extended to Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Cyprus, Belgium, United Kingdom, Malta, United States, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, where a large number of parcels were located. The raw materials were mainly procured from China, Bulgaria and Poland.

Among the ring’s clients, both in Greece and abroad, were 27 athletes of various sports, 10 coaches, 10 owners of gyms and sports venues, one owner of a store selling food supplements and a pharmacist.

Police said revenue from the ring’s illegal activity exceeds 600,000 euros, while the total value of the confiscated drugs topping 200,000 euros.

In police raids carried out in homes, businesses, vehicles and facilities in Attica, Thessaloniki Patra, Xanthi, Ioannina and Drama in the early morning of January 18, officers found 135,000 tablets and ampoules of anabolic steroids and other drugs valued at 124,620 euros, an air pistol and a magazine with 9 metallic bullets, an iron fist and knife, nine mobile phones and a digital storage disk, a large amount of packaging materials and a number of handwritten notes.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Wonder what brands/labs these people were supplying.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Only Greek dealer I know of is/was PCT Shop. Not what I would call a cautious dealer.

Reaction score
My buddy deals with this vendor Valkyrie. They always ship out of Greece. I am pretty sure they are a very big online supplier to the US and abroad. It’s funny cause a lot of his packs came from some of those places you mentioned in the article.. he spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Over the years . Has to be about 4-5 years. I don’t foresee anything comming of it for people that have ordered from whatever the company is.

Reaction score
The investigation goes back 5 years? It always amazes me the patience that law enforcement has to slowly build a case over time.
Some of it is good, but some of it is an absence of any sense of urgency. That's because we're paying their salary, they don't have to show any results or progress, you don't have to make any money, and there is little or no accountability. Take a look at the beehive of activity on road jobs---usually there's 3 standing around for each one working..

Reaction score
Some of it is good, but some of it is an absence of any sense of urgency. That's because we're paying their salary, they don't have to show any results or progress, you don't have to make any money, and there is little or no accountability. Take a look at the beehive of activity on road jobs---usually there's 3 standing around for each one working..
Hey Wait a Minute!!!!! I take offense to that.. I am a highway guy and the crew I work with it’s always 2 of us working and 5-6 watching… Hahaha no really it’s a stigma that municipality’s and highway guys have. It’s actually gotten worse over the years. And a lot of it has to do with the caliber of men they hire. I am on a crew with 4 guys. And we all jump. Yes there are day when it’s time to enjoy the sun and pretty women driving by. But I am old school and would rather be ass’s and elbows😂🤙✌️ then leaning against a shovel…

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm curious if Juicepal was tied into this somewhere in the chain.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Lol they charged him for BB gun

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I wonder what brands/labs these people were supplying.

Reaction score
Hey Wait a Minute!!!!! I take offense to that.. I am a highway guy and the crew I work with it’s always 2 of us working and 5-6 watching… Hahaha no really it’s a stigma that municipality’s and highway guys have. It’s actually gotten worse over the years. And a lot of it has to do with the caliber of men they hire. I am on a crew with 4 guys. And we all jump. Yes there are day when it’s time to enjoy the sun and pretty women driving by. But I am old school and would rather be ass’s and elbows😂🤙✌️ then leaning against a shovel…
No offense. I was really talking about I-95 in CT, where the crews are usually over staffed.

Reaction score
No offense taken my man… I will say this.. road workers out there life in the hands of phone using, late people driving 80+mph. Sometime when I mow in the tractor on the side of the highway tractor trailers go by so fast that it moves the tractor over a foot

Reaction score
No offense taken my man… I will say this.. road workers out there life in the hands of phone using, late people driving 80+mph. Sometime when I mow in the tractor on the side of the highway tractor trailers go by so fast that it moves the tractor over a foot
I always say the interstate is one of the most dangerous places you can work. I've seen too many close calls, and it seems to be getting more common for blocking apparatus to be struck. Alot of people have no consideration for anyone else on the road.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like LE spent a lot time taking down these guys . When other drugs are way more dangerous and harmful to people

Right? I work in the healthcare field and in Colorado blues (fetanyl) are at epidemic levels - like people are openly using foil on the street, buses, trains etc...it's to the point where I can walk around certain areas of the city and smell it like I used to smell weed around here. So, while LE (even in Europe) is off busting PED's there's all this shit out floating around causing real harm and havoc.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I only drive fast omw home from work on Fridays. I usually keep it to 90-100 unless there's a good open stretch

New Threads