Pre-Workout Drinks

Reaction score
I'm using 1-2 tablet(s) of Primatene & down it w/ a cup of O.J ... Voila...Ultimate Orange energy drink.

Reaction score
Are there any highly effective pre-workout drinks out there that are highly effective with taking just one scoop instead of two for a good price?
I personally just take caffeine pills. 200mg does the job for me. You can adjust with your tolerance. I’ve seen some preworkouts have 300mg caffeine. Best part is I spend less then 10 bucks for a 2 month supply lol. By FAR the CHEAPEST option that does the job.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jack 3d was the shit! But then it fell off, they got a new in the market i might try it

lfod14

Reaction score
All preworkouts are garbage now. Back in the day when they were made with meth (no lie), they were off the chain. But today, blah. I can drink a reign and get better effects.

That's AWESOME! Which ones? I'm thinking the original Jack3d has to be one of them!

Amanda4450

Lady Member
Reaction score
Steel supplements Amped-AF is no
joke. I easily drink 800+ mg of caffeine a night when I’m working nightshift and this stuff I’m lucky to use a half scoop without my whole body tingling. You can mix it if you want with the No7 or Pumped-AF they also sell if you want a good pump too... good stuff!

chandy

Reaction score
Jack 3d was the shit! But then it fell off, they got a new in the market i might try it

i was just about to mention jacked or jack3d. or something close to that. i was still young at the time it got banned. but i'd take some of my dads back mid/late 2000's and i remember that shit hitting like a ton of bricks even for my 245 6'3 old man. turns out it had cocaine in it. no wonder that shit was so expensive haha

Reaction score
I don't know if they make sense, the coach always said it was just a waste of money and advertising. You have to choose it carefully. If protein is understandable why you should take it, then such drinks I buy only in our gym on the recommendation of the trainer. In our gym I tried these https://gym-expert.com/dark-energy-pre-workout/, they are great.

Reaction score
There are still pre workouts out there that contain DMAA 50-100mg. One I’m using now is called Dark Horse. They’re tough to find but not impossible.
ain't too hard to find honestly there's a couple companies that make some containing dmaa theres one called "obsessed nutrition" that sells it haven't tried it yet but planning on trying it after i finish off my current pre workout

lately been thinking of just buying some straight DMAA and just throwing it into a cheap pre workout as i have noticed the dmaa pre workouts i have been using have nearly the same contents as cheap 15$ pre workout only difference being the 50mg of dmaa per scoop and the ones with dmaa hit me hard