Prep coach copied and pasted diet plan from another forum

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
If something works why change the formula. If he gave credit to the designer I don't see a problem if he stole it, that's a problem. For example a personal trainer might say hey we're going to do what Arnold did and do XYZ he's copying it but gave credit. In a much broader sense it's like buying from the reseller and later find out you can buy direct.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
So a coach that I hired awhile back, not working with him anymore, gave me a diet plan of course. I just found a prep diet plan of another bodybuilder who goes by John effer on another forum, and I thought it looked very familiar. It didn’t take me long to connect the dots and realize that my old coach literally copied and pasted John effers diet plan. Everything is the same besides some of the measurements. The format, the notes at the bottom, the way everything is phrased. Only thing different is some of the measurements, which he adjusted because I’m not a 260lb freak yet. Thoughts on this??
My thoughts are to really press and ask some questions about the nuts and bolts of the program.. If the answers seem sus then fuck em. Otherwise maybe there is a reason they're using a pre packaged program to begin with and it could get more nuanced later.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone is eating the same shit. He scaled it to your caloric needs and you're pretty perfect at 15 lbs down in 6 weeks. It's his job to scale it and make adjustments based on progress and adherence feedback.

It would be like being upset because you're an athlete and your nutrition coach has you almost perfectly following the vertical diet. Of course you are. It's the diet we know best correlates to physical performance.

Reaction score
A lot of Instagram trainers have been caught up in similar scandals. You really have to careful who you throw your money at.

New Threads