Primobolan.. Please help me out if you have experience. Thanks !!

meat

Reaction score
He he i get your point. Many guys love eq but i hate it,,

What some guys don't get (and I learned the hard way ONCE), is EQ can build very dangerously high hemocrit levels.

meat

Reaction score
just for the animals!!!

Tren, Test, Gh, and slin = WOW! Just wish I could take the tren sides in my older years. No, I'm not grandpa. I'm a 21 year old who's driver's license says 41. Lol!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input i hear and understand what you are saying. But if you and others have used the same ''TRUSTED'' brand with bad results. Do i think the gear was bunk. Primo is one of the most expensive gear to buy all over in the world. Try to buy raw powder from China and you understand what i say. My point is that most UG primo that is out there are under dosed or fake. Primo is often replaced/faked with eq,mast or test so if you use underdosed gear what can you expect from it ?? Not get me wrong now guys i know i am the new guy and not try to flame anyone. But i know many guys saying that primo is one of the best and cleanest stuff out there.

Like DF said, there is zero potential that the gear was bunk or even underdosed. This brewer has a reputation second to none.

It seems to me that you do not like the answers you are getting. You asked for our experiences, and you have heard them. In the end, you are gonna do whatever you want, but do not try to kid yourself into thinking our experiences were out of the norm. Just do not expect huge things from primo, and you will not be disappointed. That is not to say it isn't going to change your physique, because it will if your training and diet are on point. Our point is simply that the drug's cost outweighs it's efficacy. Basically, it is 2x the cost of tren, needs to be run at least 3x the dose/duration and is more than 3x less potent. I've enjoyed the drug, but won't be coming back for round 3.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Like DF said, there is zero potential that the gear was bunk or even underdosed. This brewer has a reputation second to none.

It seems to me that you do not like the answers you are getting. You asked for our experiences, and you have heard them. In the end, you are gonna do whatever you want, but do not try to kid yourself into thinking our experiences were out of the norm. Just do not expect huge things from primo, and you will not be disappointed. That is not to say it isn't going to change your physique, because it will if your training and diet are on point. Our point is simply that the drug's cost outweighs it's efficacy. Basically, it is 2x the cost of tren, needs to be run at least 3x the dose/duration and is more than 3x less potent. I've enjoyed the drug, but won't be coming back for round 3.

Its all good i get your point. Think i maybe post a cycle blog when i jump on this cycle.. I respect what you guys are saying and i know i will get more buck for the $ if i buy tren or deca. But i want to do a lean out cycle and tren is to hard for me. I not handle the sides. I know many guys saying good things about primo. So if this TRUSTED brewer you talk about selling primo that not works do i think strange things. If you guys did use 1g a week with out results than i not know what to say !!!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its all good i get your point. Think i maybe post a cycle blog when i jump on this cycle.. I respect what you guys are saying and i know i will get more buck for the $ if i buy tren or deca. But i want to do a lean out cycle and tren is to hard for me. I not handle the sides. I know many guys saying good things about primo. So if this TRUSTED brewer you talk about selling primo that not works do i think strange things. If you guys did use 1g a week with out results than i not know what to say !!!

You are not fully understanding what we are saying...there ARE results. They just can not justify the cost related to running primo. I have a hard time on tren too, so I understand the desire to use something more benign. I am just trying to temper your expectations. There will be results, but just do not expect them to hold a candle to tren results. My estimations on the potency of primo vs tren are too favorable for primo, if anything. Honestly, tren does things that primo just simply does not and it does them fast!

Reaction score
You are not fully understanding what we are saying...there ARE results. They just can not justify the cost related to running primo. I have a hard time on tren too, so I understand the desire to use something more benign. I am just trying to temper your expectations. There will be results, but just do not expect them to hold a candle to tren results. My estimations on the potency of primo vs tren are too favorable for primo, if anything. Honestly, tren does things that primo just simply does not and it does them fast!

Thanks for taking your time. I am from Europe and English is not my first language. Maybe thats why i sounds retarded :) Lol !!

New Threads