Primobolan.. Please help me out if you have experience. Thanks !!

Reaction score
Hello to you all. I have been cycling on and off for many years. But have been away from the gym and gear for some time now. Because of lower back problems and pain. Long story short but planning out my next cycle now..

When i bulk do i like to use 500-750 mg test a week. Stacked with Deca at 400 mg a week and dbol or drols at 50 mg ed. Have been using it all from tren,mast,npp,eq,winny,var and the list goes on. The only compound i have no experience about is Primobolan.

So im thinking about doing a lean out summer cycle soon. My cycle idea look like this.

Primo:
week 1-3 400mg primo
week 4-8 600mg primo
week 8-10 800mg primo

Test:
week 1-4 250mg test e
week 5-10 500mg test e

Tbol:
week 5-10 50mg ed

I will not do pct after this cycle i plan do blast and cruise. Anyone have something to say ? I only have 60 1ml amps thats why i not start out at higher primo dose. Know i can change the cycle and blast 600mg primo from week 1 to 10 any thoughts about this ??

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stick to a dose dont taper up and down..I would do 800mg for 17-20 weeks

shenky

Reaction score
I don't know a whole lot about primo, but I thought that was a drug people ran for a lot longer than 10 weeks

T

TriniJuice

Im running primo in the next few weeks...
Don't taper dosages...you have 2 options
1) get more primo or 2) figure out what dosage you could run for 16+weeks (Minimum)
With primo the longer the better

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say get more primo also and run it for at least 20 weeks, between 800-1000 mg a week would be the best choice.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
500 a week of test
400-800 primo
tbol at 80
deca 400

you won't be happy with tbol at 50.the sweet spot is 75-80 for 6-7 weeks.
16 - 20 weeks for the injects

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would say get more primo also and run it for at least 20 weeks, between 800-1000 mg a week would be the best choice.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
!shrugs!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My experience with Primo is that it's over rated & I'll never cycle it again. I did 1000+mg for 29 weeks. It was a good recomp but not worth the large amount of oil injected or the expense. My .02

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DF I know exactly what u mean, I think we ran the same brand last time and I wasn't really impress also and I ran it for 25 weeks using 1 gram weekly, but I'm on my fifth week already running 1 gram weekly using a well thrusted source, I still haven't seen any changes but with primo what I read is that you'll start noticing it around the 10-12 week. I want to give it one more try and see what happens.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ended up running a well trusted brand. No complaints about the gear. Like I said very good recomp but IMO the cost of the gear & amount of oil pinned just not worth it.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am with DF on this one. I am now in the middle of my 2nd primo run, and it will certainly be my last. The drug is simply too costly. It brings decent results at huge doses like 1000mg a week for 25 weeks. But honestly, I noticed crazier shit happening in the 4 weeks I ran tren a at 175mg (I bumped to 350mg a week and shit got even crazier). In fact, I am gonna try tren again at 175mg, but stick to that dose and hope the acne doesn't hit me at the lower dose.

If you are gonna run primo, definitely go for AT LEAST 20 weeks. Or do a nice frontload. I would definitely not run less than 700-800mg of primo e.

Reaction score
My experience with Primo is that it's over rated & I'll never cycle it again. I did 1000+mg for 29 weeks. It was a good recomp but not worth the large amount of oil injected or the expense. My .02

I have 1ml primo amps from Bayer Schering think this amps are more potent than using primo from Underground Labs. Most UG stuff is underdosed. Im just saying but thanks for your input !!

Reaction score
I am with DF on this one. I am now in the middle of my 2nd primo run, and it will certainly be my last. The drug is simply too costly. It brings decent results at huge doses like 1000mg a week for 25 weeks. But honestly, I noticed crazier shit happening in the 4 weeks I ran tren a at 175mg (I bumped to 350mg a week and shit got even crazier). In fact, I am gonna try tren again at 175mg, but stick to that dose and hope the acne doesn't hit me at the lower dose.

If you are gonna run primo, definitely go for AT LEAST 20 weeks. Or do a nice frontload. I would definitely not run less than 700-800mg of primo e.

Thanks for your input i hear and understand what you are saying. But if you and others have used the same ''TRUSTED'' brand with bad results. Do i think the gear was bunk. Primo is one of the most expensive gear to buy all over in the world. Try to buy raw powder from China and you understand what i say. My point is that most UG primo that is out there are under dosed or fake. Primo is often replaced/faked with eq,mast or test so if you use underdosed gear what can you expect from it ?? Not get me wrong now guys i know i am the new guy and not try to flame anyone. But i know many guys saying that primo is one of the best and cleanest stuff out there.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not even a possibility that the primo I used was bunk.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
300mg of tren will bring a greater recomp then a g of primo..bundy out

shenky

Reaction score
Thanks for your input i hear and understand what you are saying. But if you and others have used the same ''TRUSTED'' brand with bad results. Do i think the gear was bunk. Primo is one of the most expensive gear to buy all over in the world. Try to buy raw powder from China and you understand what i say. My point is that most UG primo that is out there are under dosed or fake. Primo is often replaced/faked with eq,mast or test so if you use underdosed gear what can you expect from it ?? Not get me wrong now guys i know i am the new guy and not try to flame anyone. But i know many guys saying that primo is one of the best and cleanest stuff out there.

People have a habit of overhyping things, especially if rare or hard to come by. When anything reaches an almost mythological status, memories get fuzzy

meat

Reaction score
Primo was only a contest-prep compound for me. Yes I know, Arnold ran it with dbol... Ok. Arnold was Arnold. Seems to me, there are much cheaper compounds out there that are just as anabolic, and produce better results IMO. Primo was always very mild, and with mild, there's no way to expect wild...

Reaction score
Primo was only a contest-prep compound for me. Yes I know, Arnold ran it with dbol... Ok. Arnold was Arnold. Seems to me, there are much cheaper compounds out there that are just as anabolic, and produce better results IMO. Primo was always very mild, and with mild, there's no way to expect wild...

He he i get your point. Many guys love eq but i hate it,,

New Threads