Primobolan turned dark color

GSgator

Reaction score
I’ve got some primo I’m nervous to use. I’ve had this awhile and of course the source is long gone but his gear was always really good. My question is what would make the oil look like Ice tea could he have burned it while heating up the compound ?

GSgator

Reaction score
This is it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 38

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm going to say a combination of the carrier oil + overheating/oxidation.

Looks like the color of "dark Tren" that people used to prefer; which was really just Tren that had been overheated.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Stupid question: are you sure those aren’t amber vials? It looks like it in the pics. If its not I’d probably trash it, knowing nothing about how it was stored or what chemical reaction may have taken place to turn it that dark

GSgator

Reaction score
Stupid question: are you sure those aren’t amber vials? It looks like it in the pics. If its not I’d probably trash it, knowing nothing about how it was stored or what chemical reaction may have taken place to turn it that dark

There clear vials and I was afraid of that but F it I’ll just trash it damn what a waste.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
There clear vials and I was afraid of that but F it I’ll just trash it damn what a waste.
Good call, primo is expensive, but pales in comparison to a decent sized hospital bill.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
It’s probably just overheated and oxidized in GSO, but there’s no way in hell I’d pin that.

Missing work (and possibly a leg) due to an abscess costs a lot more money than three bottles of primo.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I've pinned Tren that was 12 years old and dark AF. I didn't die, get an infection, or an abscess.

I'm not advocating for you to take on risks and dismiss health. Just telling you my experience with old gear.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
had a buddy that had some tren ace that looked like that once. He was beasting while he was on it. Hed get so worked up during sets he puke afterwards

New Threads