Primobolan vs NPP

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
NPP and nandrolone Decanoate have roughly the same molecular mass. The ester weight difference is something like 4% between the two.

I believe for every 100mg of nandrolone Decanoate you get 64mg of nandrolone.

For every 100mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate you get 67mg of nandrolone.
I read that this morning so I'm thinking does the shorter half life make the difference? So what's the equivalency work out to be? All I know from experience is that deca takes for me about a month to really get going. I'm wondering if npp is really that much better and at what equivalent dose? I liked 600mgs I ran that for quite some time. Didnt see much if any side effects. I pinned my deca all at once for the week. I kind of wanted to flip flop from a high test base with deca at about 70% and flip flop to lower test but higher deca I'm just not sure how much of each plus I was reading taenien (I probably misspelled his name) saying deca does not require a test base and that nandrolone can do all the essential functions in your body that test normally does. So I'm even .ore confused.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I read that this morning so I'm thinking does the shorter half life make the difference? So what's the equivalency work out to be? All I know from experience is that deca takes for me about a month to really get going. I'm wondering if npp is really that much better and at what equivalent dose? I liked 600mgs I ran that for quite some time. Didnt see much if any side effects. I pinned my deca all at once for the week. I kind of wanted to flip flop from a high test base with deca at about 70% and flip flop to lower test but higher deca I'm just not sure how much of each plus I was reading taenien (I probably misspelled his name) saying deca does not require a test base and that nandrolone can do all the essential functions in your body that test normally does. So I'm even .ore confused.
ml for ml, mg for Mg .. You'll have more hormone released into the system per week with NPP vs Deca.

That isn't to say one is better than the other... It's just the only difference I see that can actually be quantified.

Everything else I believe is dependent on the individual.

Charger69

Reaction score
Nandrolone base is where it’s at! So there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonjon

Reaction score
To honor your arrival today I pinned 900mgs deca with 500 cyp 100 mast

Going to repeat every 3 days or so until something noteworthy happens

So 1g test with 1800mgs deca and masteron sprinkled here and there as I deem appropriate. I've not run deca higher than test this will be interesting.

Of course bit of GH and when I work back up to at least 5 ius I'll add in slin. 3ed for now, my fingertips are already getting icey. Yay for icey fingers...
Keep us posted!
I’m curious about running deca real high with low, or no test some day. I heard on a podcast last week that Mentzer ran deca alone at 2.7g per week at one time. I know that’s out there but I think it’d be interesting

The guy said without test, there’s no bloat
He runs everything without test though

Charger69

Reaction score
Keep us posted!
I’m curious about running deca real high with low, or no test some day. I heard on a podcast last week that Mentzer ran deca alone at 2.7g per week at one time. I know that’s out there but I think it’d be interesting

The water retention is from the deca. The test without an AI will increase your estrogen which results in water also.

Charger69

Reaction score
Mike- I don’t know if you are running an AI but be careful with the water retention. If your ankles show indentations from your socks, you are exhibiting endema. If you have it in your legs, you probably have it around your heart- not good. Watch your BP please. You wait too long and your system starts shutting down.
I ran 1500 test and 800 deca ( no AI) and had to drop to 1300 because I had endema.

Jonjon

Reaction score
The water retention is from the deca. The test without an AI will increase your estrogen which results in water also.

I have to run ai with my test.
I don’t get much if any bloat on deca, as long as my estradiol is in check with my test.
Never ran deca over 500 though. Looking forward to taking it higher next time.

I’ve got my aromasin dialed in perfect at 12.5mg per day with 525 test. Upped to 750 test and I don’t feel like that’s enough ai for me. I’m a pretty high aromatizer. Been a couple weeks and I’m a little puffy and flushed in the face.

Charger69

Reaction score
I have to run ai with my test.
I don’t get much if any bloat on deca, as long as my estradiol is in check with my test.
Never ran deca over 500 though. Looking forward to taking it higher next time.

I’ve got my aromasin dialed in perfect at 12.5mg per day with 525 test. Upped to 750 test and I don’t feel like that’s enough ai for me. I’m a pretty high aromatizer. Been a couple weeks and I’m a little puffy and flushed in the face.

Just out of curiosity….. why do you use aromasin?

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Keep us posted!

So far so good. Had a flare up of gyno I expected it because I had come off everything and crashed, I threw a little letro in the mix (very small amount) gyno is up nder control now. I look well like I eat I guess, which hasn't been the cleanest. I think I'm liking what is happening, nice fullness and roundness to my muscles my diet is definitely on point but only recently. Will keep this going and see how I shape up. I will have a better feel for the cycle around end of February. So far so good.

New Threads