Pros and cons for Test P for women

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
Weighing out what my next cycle is gonna be just trying to get the discussion started

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pros. You'll **** your brains out. You'll get stronger.
Cons. You'll grow hair, your voice will deepen, you'll grow a little pp.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what have you cycled in the past??

roughly, how big are you..?? are you going to be on stage anytime soon..?

60/75mg a wk would do a decent amount. But hair, voice, etc will come in much much stronger. var or tbol, than GH, and even like deca/npp may be better options.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Age?
Pre/peri/post meno?
Goals?
Previous cycles? Compounds & doses

It's impossible to weigh up the risks/benefits of a compound, and determine if its worth it, without knowing a thing about you I'm afraid :)

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
We I'm 24 5"7 140 unsure of BF I'd say between 18-20% I've cycled var a few times and just want better results I expirance very little sides from it never done a comp not sure it I will I just want to build some muscle not trying to get huge maybe like the size of a figure competitor

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
My girls all rave about Primo and I'd certainly recommend trying it out before experimenting with Test.

At 10-50mg/week, split dosed E3D, 12-16 week run - you'll see excellent results with very little sides (hair thinning being the main one to look out for).

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
i just ran my second cycle of Primo. The first was 50 mg/week. THe second was 100/week split. Sides were about the same both times: a little unwanted hair here and there that i had to keep up with, deepening/cracking of my voice (karaoke put on hold!), horny as a dog at first, but that kinda balanced out after a while (oohh the thoughts I had!). I know the sides will subside here pretty soon since I am done with cycle. I heard with Test some sides are permanent. IDK if that is true. You are pretty young and making lots of estrogen and progesterone so it may not affect you that harshly.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Id try npp before test. 50mg every 3 days

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well I'll keep you guys updated cause I'm pretty set on doing a cycle in watching it closely I'm normally good with sides gonna start in 2 weeks I'll keep you posted

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Yes please do. I may begin an interesting conversation with my wife...hmmmm...

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
Just an update I haven't posted in a while cause I upped the dose on the anavar cycle I was on and started getting some results but I'll be finished up with it this month Im not gonna start the test p till the first of November but I'll post back

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
Took my first shot 20 mg Sunday I'm gonna go E3D I know EOD is recommended for prop but I've talked with females with experience with test p and that was their recommendation I'll update next week

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Is there a PCT for women after primo? btw good luck on your cycle

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
My wife is 5' 128lbs very lean. Shes on 50 mg test/week, zero sides. She's also on estrogen /progesterone replacement, so that may be a factor.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
My wife is 5' 128lbs very lean. Shes on 50 mg test/week, zero sides. She's also on estrogen /progesterone replacement, so that may be a factor.

oh wow. Nice to get info like this. My girl wants to see better results but apart from low var dosage, i don't wanna recommend anything else for her to use.
Ive seen girls like to use primo (if you can find real primo), supposedly its the safest apart from anavar and I'm trying to get info but still don't feel even close to letting her run anything else. I'm sure your wife got all this done with her dr and the dosages are perfect.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
oh wow. Nice to get info like this. My girl wants to see better results but apart from low var dosage, i don't wanna recommend anything else for her to use.
Ive seen girls like to use primo (if you can find real primo), supposedly its the safest apart from anavar and I'm trying to get info but still don't feel even close to letting her run anything else. I'm sure your wife got all this done with her dr and the dosages are perfect.

She does have a script for this. Blood work perfect, zero sides. Trains like a beast.

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
So I'm one week in 60mg a week muscle feel a little harder already so far the only sides have been good sexual speaking

Reactions: DF

Boomer22

Lady Member
Reaction score
From the experience and studying of done its recommended for women to taper off

New Threads