Purity of raws

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
If a ugl or home brewer have raws that are 95% pure, they normally use a little extra raws to get the fine mg/ml at the correct dose. My curiosity is if the raws are not 100% pure, what is that other 5%? Should we be concerned when a ugl shows its raws purity and it is lower than perfect? If so, how low is concerning?

Reaction score
Ahhhhh… excellent question. The unpure stuff is the gay, obviously. That and a mixture of dust, pet dander, ground up pieces of bugs, and chinamen toenails. But it’s mostly the gay.

The real answer is degraded hormone/ingredients that didn’t form the hormone in the reactor.

They generally use anything that’s 90% or higher. They could use any purity, no problem just add more. But it becomes a dosing issue vs. the gear crashing.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Ahhhhh… excellent question. The unpure stuff is the gay, obviously. That and a mixture of dust, pet dander, ground up pieces of bugs, and chinamen toenails. But it’s mostly the gay.

The real answer is degraded hormone/ingredients that didn’t form the hormone in the reactor.

They generally use anything that’s 90% or higher. They could use any purity, no problem just add more. But it becomes a dosing issue vs. the gear crashing.
So you're saying it's not actually the gay? I feel so mislead! Thank you for the serious answer though as I was curious. I am super duper excited ( said in my best @Achilles voice)it's not the toenails thing.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
So you're saying it's not actually the gay? I feel so mislead! Thank you for the serious answer though as I was curious. I am super duper excited ( said in my best @Achilles voice)it's not the toenails thing.
Excuse me? You want to tag the king tag correctly sir

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score

The gear won't crash due to volume of raws. Crashing is a hormone issue compared to colevnt issue. Volume of raws doesn't effect the end hormone %. Raw % really don't mean anything to finish numbers just up the % in your recipe but it will eat through filters much quicker

Reaction score
The gear won't crash due to volume of raws. Crashing is a hormone issue compared to colevnt issue. Volume of raws doesn't effect the end hormone %. Raw % really don't mean anything to finish numbers just up the % in your recipe but it will eat through filters much quicker
I beg to differ. What I’m saying is if you have shit purity like 80% and so you add 20% more to make up for the shitty purity then the gear is going to crash. Depending on the compound of course.

Reaction score
It's always the gay........or ghey(Guh-Eh)as we pronounce it in Canada lol :ROFLMAO:

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
It's always the gay........or ghey(Guh-Eh)as we pronounce it in Canada lol :ROFLMAO:
So if I don't work the gay after my cycle, I will lose the gay after a few half lives of the gear, correct? Kind of like losing gains if you stop working out after a cycle.

Reaction score
So if I don't work the gay after my cycle, I will lose the gay after a few half lives of the gear, correct? Kind of like losing gains if you stop working out after a cycle.

Gotta work hard to keep that ghey brother ;)