purple splotches on left shoulder?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i quit trt because i pinned my left shoulder a lot and, once it goose egged out and after it went down i now have purple splotches thru out my shoulder when ever i get out of the shower, could i have destroyed some veins, or what could it be? never had them before i started doing delts, and im right handed so left hand is a dummy! so left shoulder only...

anyone got any advice as to what i could have done to the shoulder to get purple splotches?

its odd, only when i get out of the shower can i see them,

any advice as to what i could have done?

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you nicked a blood vessel. At this point it is no big deal. You have a hematoma, your body will take care of it and the splotches will fade and disappear with time.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so its ok to pin that delt again then right? im just worried because the splotches have not gone away and this was way back in february!!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I am not a Dr and didn't even stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Strictly Bro science/advice. I would not hesitate but your choice is your own. Why not look into some other sites to pin? There is a thread in the general section on what is your favorite site to pin. Check it out, give quads or ventro glute a try.

SAD

Reaction score

Sorry JB, lol. It's just too appropriate to not post.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now SAD, thats AWESOME! HAHA!

ILL TRY TO TAKE A PIC when i get outa the shower, and i wont take it of my meat and potatoes come on now guys! haha

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couldnt get a pic, but whats good is that they r almost all gone! Weird it was there the other day, but ive been lifting so maybe it caused the shit to go away from getring a good pump! Yay! Back to pinning my test! Bout fucking time!

New Threads