Quad infection from pinning

Reaction score
The bottom of my thigh has swollen up a little bit and it is slightly red. This is 2 or 3 inches below the place where I injected. The place where I injected looks fine.

At what point do I seek medical help?

Reaction score
It being warm to the touch isn’t much of an indicator, neither is a fever. I have this test400 that gives me those symptoms every time.

It’s your bodies way of dealing with a foreign substance. Could just be a hematoma or sterile cyst.

How long has this been bothering you/ when did you pin? Do you have a fever?

If after 3 days it’s getting worse , go to the ER or urgent care.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have this test400 that gives me those symptoms every time.

It’s your bodies way of dealing with a foreign substance.
No, you're getting those symptoms because of the concentration of testosterone you are using.

if it was because your body is "dealing with a foreign substance" then you'd get this whenever you put anything in your body.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Bro mark around the area with a pen if the redness passes the ink go to quick care.
Been there I had a grapefruit in glute from infection.2 weeks of antibiotics orals after a great big bag of rocefen!

Reaction score
No, you're getting those symptoms because of the concentration of testosterone you are using.

if it was because your body is "dealing with a foreign substance" then you'd get this whenever you put anything in your body.
I like 400 and have used it exclusively. I occasionally suffer some minor PIP, but most times I hardly know I injected. It was different when first I started though, as there were times I could hardly walk. I suppose I built a tolerance for the higher concentration.

Reaction score

Well put. My mistake.

Reaction score
Feeling better. Legs are better. It wasn't right at the injection site. It was below. The legs had pain and they were red. That died off. I Felt like shit today so I went home after a couple of hours and I took a couple of naps.

I have done quad injections before. I had no idea that infections could occur. I used a new needle that is only a 1/2 inch instead of my usual 1 inch. My theory is that some of the test and NPP did not go all the way down into the muscle, but went into the fat and leaked down my legs. That's just a crazy theory.

Reaction score
It being warm to the touch isn’t much of an indicator, neither is a fever. I have this test400 that gives me those symptoms every time.

It’s your bodies way of dealing with a foreign substance. Could just be a hematoma or sterile cyst.

I had a fever but it broke today. My temp is around 95-96 F now.

Reaction score
the closer to the skin the oil gets, the easier it travels. If you burry it deep with 1.5” or even 1” then massage the shit out of it the less likely it’ll move down your leg.

Reaction score

Warm to the touch is usually an indication of a clot. I don't know if he was going for that that.

Reaction score
Yes if someone has a blood clot the skin will be red and warm to the touch. There usually is pain associated with it as well but not always.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I pin quads regularly. Love it!!!

But I get swelling and soreness at every injection site.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I pin quads regularly. Love it!!!

But I get swelling and soreness at every injection site.
If i use slins I have no issue , goin deep with a 1" I do notice that afternoon and the next day.

No matter what though if I use quads in a constant rotation for a while like eod for a few weeks ,,, they feel heavy i guess is the word I'm looking for ,,, lazy thick heavy along those lines , like you already did leg day.

New Threads