Questionable Quality sparta anapolon austeroids.is

Reaction score
My first ever order came in. Will name incase someone has had identical experience - austeroids.is
They have a no brand underground product they call Sparta Anapolon. I took a total of 100mg and don't feel anything.
I was told this stuff is strong and that taking 100mg you will likely have a stomach ache & headache.
Is it possible it is legit or is it definitely a fake supply?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Cool story. I told you last time I'd never heard of of them. Real or not, I do find it funny and amusing that you took 100mg and expect to "feel something."

Next time throw a little caffeine beta alanine and niacin in there so you get the buzz you're looking for.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
This your first cycle? What exactly were you expecting to “feel”? Are you setup with an AI and liver support? PCT? Next time be patient before you order from some site…no telling what you’re ingesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
give it 3 days.

not having sides doesn't mean something is fake, it means you don't have sides. If you have sides you're using too much and should drop the dose.

Reaction score
If you had purchased real androl, you should have experience immediate strength gains. It's fake, it happens.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it it’s your first dose right ? Let the shit kick in man it’s takes some time.Your job from the fist pill is to eat and train like a animal

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
New site is fucking me up I keep pressing the wrong shit

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you had purchased real androl, you should have experience immediate strength gains. It's fake, it happens.

Are you taking the piss??

Reaction score
Nope, orals like androl and anavar give you an immediate strength boost if genuine, best used as a pre-work out. I would do more research before jumping into androl, test is not often faked and a good starting point.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nope, orals like androl and anavar give you an immediate strength boost if genuine, best used as a pre-work out. I would do more research before jumping into androl, test is not often faked and a good starting point.

Never once had instant strength boosts of a single dose of either of them. 100% sure they where legit because the strength came hard and fast just not instant

Reaction score
If you take it at home and by the time you get to the gym you can't feel/lift a notable difference, it ain't androl. I'd do some research guys, vigorous Steve and more plates more dates are good info sources. Real Androl is not easy to run.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you take it at home and by the time you get to the gym you can't feel/lift a notable difference, it ain't androl. I'd do some research guys, vigorous Steve and more plates more dates are good info sources. Real Androl is not easy to run.

I dont need to do research, i have took 100mg anadrol preworkout many times and am fully aware of how to use it. I just never get that instant day 1 strength gain your talking about

Reaction score
I dont need to do research, i have took 100mg anadrol preworkout many times and am fully aware of how to use it. I just never get that instant day 1 strength gain your talking about
That's how it affects me, that and gyno probs. I take mine under the tongue that helps, I've never used more then a 50 tab.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
That's how it affects me, that and gyno probs. I take mine under the tongue that helps, I've never used more then a 50 tab.

i snort mine works 30 seconds quicker

Reaction score
You do that, I hear the rectum the best.