Rant # 5,674

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with people? I have a friend that runs the desk and a few employees at the front desk of a Doctors Office. A trend over just the last few years is this: the patient cannot get the exact appointment time they want (maybe because they are not the only person on Planet Earth) so what they do is show up whenever they damn well please, cause a scene and get their way.

All the other folks that play by the rules get held up and set back waiting for sometimes hours for what? For some self-centered crybaby to get their way at the expense of other people that also have kids, work and places to be.......this is a epidemic and getting worse.

I tell you if I was there I'd run my mouth and verbally spank their "entitled" ass. They can't get me fired, they can't do shit but get punked as they deserve. But those pathetic jerk-offs are real tough when they can make a complaint on some poor girl kissing ass for shit wages. threaten her job, income and work history.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree , where my wife works in a medical office people always come in as walk in and want to be treated first before the people who have appointments. My wife tells me that dope heads come in and start yelling about being treated first and once they keep yelling and get people to notice the doctors take care of them cuz they done want them to leave because it's about money. People need to learn how to wait there fking turn period .

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same thing with one of my girlfriends.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get me fucking started on late patients, or demanding patients. Jesus. Act like I'm making them burgers

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is wrong with people? my first answer is alot

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM

This exactly why I still wear a belt.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OBAMA LAND boys. Weeez da Peoples get want we wantss when we wants it.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol were i work we have formations for people with appointments the day prior, to remind them. and if they are late for the appointment or miss it, they are fucked. they end up losing a bunch of money and time, and get to pull weeds and shit on their time off...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol were i work we have formations for people with appointments the day prior, to remind them. and if they are late for the appointment or miss it, they are fucked. they end up losing a bunch of money and time, and get to pull weeds and shit on their time off...

Nothing like a missed appt. Get to see the commander in dress blues and then punished.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get me fucking started on late patients, or demanding patients. Jesus. Act like I'm making them burgers

I actually use this line when I'm running late for appts:

" my apologies for running behind but this isn't McDonald's."

New Threads