rash

Reaction score
got a rash that formed on the nostrils of my nose inner and outer its been a pain in the ass not sure if any of u have had anything similar to this thanks for help?? also may have been from gear im not sure never had a rash like this on my nose before had it about 7 days runnin pinn but recently stopped cause im not having anything good happen with it!! thanks

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Holy shit I have been having he same problem. The cracks on the sides of my nose have been really dry and cracking and hurting. I just put some regular ointment on it and it feels a lot better. I wonder if it's from the gear? I'm not running Pinn though. Really curious now that I've heard that I'm not the only one.

Reaction score
yea same exact shit cracks dry a lil blood ive been using hydrogen peroxide and a&d ointment with no luck,.. i was running pinns test/deca

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't use peroxide, use antibiotic ointment, peroxide makes it dry too much

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when i was running pinn test i was getting the only red rash on my butt checks, plus it would itch like hellx-

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea a+d might work

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
watch out for staff infection started in my nose, got in my blood and i was sick as hell

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
2 members which are both Pinnacle users are experiencing the same rash in the same spot? Anyone care to elaborate?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quit the peroxide. Are any of your other mucous membranes dry?

New Threads