Read this before doing a PH

Reaction score
Here are a few things to consider before a PH cycle:

Don't do it

Go with real gear if possible

Be at least 21 years old

More is not better

Always have cycle support supplement for your liver (milk thistle) and BP(Hawthorne Berry)

More is not better

Don't compare them to AAS

It's a hormone product, respect it.

Use the recommended dosage for each product. Not too low or you won't see any result. Not too high your body will hate you.

Use the recommended length. A cycle that is too short won't do much. A cycle that is too long will hurt instead of help your body.

Always use proper PCT. I recommend a SERM on hand.

Eat Right. Even with AAS your nutrition will determine your success.

Train hard. Take advantage of the PH and get to work.

These are not miracle pills. Don't have high expectations.

Be ready to be called an idiot and to be told countless times to get the real stuff.

Good luck..... Go get the real stuff if you can.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice intro to ph, the only ph I ever used was 1ad by egopharm and that shit worked, I didn't get no sides but my boy lost hair from his head:-0

Reaction score
Nice intro to ph, the only ph I ever used was 1ad by egopharm and that shit worked, I didn't get no sides but my boy lost hair from his head:-0

Thanks. I've done 3 PH and no serious side effects. Superdrol just made me feel sick but no crazy sides. Tell you the truth Epistane, which I'm on now, will probably be my last PH. But if people are going to so them, might as well help them out.

Reaction score
Thanks. I've done 3 PH and no serious side effects. Superdrol just made me feel sick but no crazy sides. Tell you the truth Epistane, which I'm on now, will probably be my last PH. But if people are going to so them, might as well help them out.

I have 2 bottles of epi left, but I also want to switch to a test e only cycle. I am not sure if i should finish off the epi and then wait a bit for my first aas cycle or maybe save the 2 bottles and use them for my 2nd aas cycle. Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
run the epi til you can get real stuff. a 4wk run is easy to recover from and you could wait another 4wks after pct to start something real.

just get bloods and watch what is going on. otherwise your blind

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. STOP CALLING THEM PROHORMONES, makin nerds like me mad everywhere

(there are still PROHORMONES around, but everyone calls epi, superdrol, methylclostebol, dymethazine, etc PHs when they're fuckin methylated, oral steroids)

2. REALIZE THEY ARE ORAL STEROIDS LIKE WINNY, ABOMBS, ETC

3. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH BULLSHIT-only superdrol, epitiostanol, dymethazine,methylclostebol is worth the time (NOTICE THOSE LISTED ARE ALL METHYLATED ORALS like the classics we know)

4. Injects=better, no liver strain, more results, less sides

If you can get injects, ALL orals/designers/ph's are a waste to me..Why use the liver when you can get the same results with injecting lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also

5. RUN FOR AT LEAST 6-8 WEEKS

the ones I listed are fuckin orals like dbol

People would laugh if dbol, anadrol, etc s only run for 4 weeks

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Calling methylated oral steroids "prohormones", tellin people not to run them, and do the recommended 4 weeks is not helpful lol

And more is better, but only to a degree-they are orals...of course 200mg anadrol is better than 50mg-just like 40mg superdrol is better than 20mg

Gotta take into account individual genetics (sides response and liver value response) though

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 2 bottles of epi left, but I also want to switch to a test e only cycle. I am not sure if i should finish off the epi and then wait a bit for my first aas cycle or maybe save the 2 bottles and use them for my 2nd aas cycle. Any thoughts?

Save the 2 bottles and do Test+epi

Everyone recommends test+oral for a 2nd cycle

You happen to have a solid oral steroid...save and stack on second cycle-test e 500/wk+40mg epi would be great

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. STOP CALLING THEM PROHORMONES, makin nerds like me mad everywhere

(there are still PROHORMONES around, but everyone calls epi, superdrol, methylclostebol, dymethazine, etc PHs when they're ****in methylated, oral steroids)

2. REALIZE THEY ARE ORAL STEROIDS LIKE WINNY, ABOMBS, ETC

3. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH BULLSHIT-only superdrol, epitiostanol, dymethazine,methylclostebol is worth the time (NOTICE THOSE LISTED ARE ALL METHYLATED ORALS like the classics we know)

4. Injects=better, no liver strain, more results, less sides

If you can get injects, ALL orals/designers/ph's are a waste to me..Why use the liver when you can get the same results with injecting lol

x100000000

I hate how people make them out to be more toxic than damn halo, anadrol, and dbol are. All of them are 17a methylated compounds and do some damage to the liver over time eventually. Same as drinking alcohol would.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save the 2 bottles and do Test+epi

Everyone recommends test+oral for a 2nd cycle

You happen to have a solid oral steroid...save and stack on second cycle-test e 500/wk+40mg epi would be great

Hes right....500mg tes + 40mg epi will be a good run. stop the epi at wk 6 or 7.

New Threads