Really want to bang new cocktail waitress at work who has boyfriend.

BigChief1

Reaction score
No matter how hot she is some man is sick of her shit.
That’s true! But I’m not following crap here lately. Title is…. I really wanna bang this chick. Then I hear chet about I’m such a nice guy, it ain’t right, yada yada…. Here’s the facts if u don’t someone else will. All chics are in a relationship u just don’t know it cause u don’t work with em. Simply waiting for something better to come along.

What are the consequences u speak of? Her flat out telling her bf she fcked around? U gotta way higher odds of dying in a fiery car crash on your way to work than anything poosie can do. Fck her or don’t. Just refrain from starting another thread about I wanna Fck her but I can’t cause of high moral ground. Thank you, that is all

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
That’s true! But I’m not following crap here lately. Title is…. I really wanna bang this chick. Then I hear chet about I’m such a nice guy, it ain’t right, yada yada…. Here’s the facts if u don’t someone else will. All chics are in a relationship u just don’t know it cause u don’t work with em. Simply waiting for something better to come along.

What are the consequences u speak of? Her flat out telling her bf she fcked around? U gotta way higher odds of dying in a fiery car crash on your way to work than anything poosie can do. Fck her or don’t. Just refrain from starting another thread about I wanna Fck her but I can’t cause of high moral ground. Thank you, that is all
Lol, I'm not going to create another thread on this trust me.

As far as I'm concerned it's served it's purpose, I'd delete it if I knew how. I was a little drunk when I created it.

I don't consider myself a "nice guy." That's a pejorative nowadays. Anything else I say would be redundant at this point.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
You could argue it's worse to make out with a woman who rims her other guys.

Reaction score
My recommendation is dont fuckin do it, dude. The two comments that got it right: avoid shitting where you sleep, and have a wank to chill the fuck out.

There's so much tail out there.. no need to smash the one that's taken, and working with you

Cheers

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
My uncle got deathly ill from going down on a chik who he found out would wipe back to front.
Bruh. She shouldn't be in public

That is why I only go down on a chick after a thorough smell test plus the ratio needs to be 10/1 in my favor

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cruise it slow. As a rule I don't screw married women. You may want to know what kind of guy her bf is. If he's one who has no objection to putting one between your shoulder blades, that pussy may not be worth it.bullets hurt. Is not like it is in the movies.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
another thing to remember

some men are
Cruise it slow. As a rule I don't screw married women. You may want to know what kind of guy her bf is. If he's one who has no objection to putting one between your shoulder blades, that pussy may not be worth it.bullets hurt. Is not like it is in the movies.
in other words he could end up the opposite of living