St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
I'd love to beat the fuck out of that little bitch. That shit pisses me off

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, how do you like that shit? How do like the fact, had you or I snatched that little fucker up for the cops we'd have a list of charges and a lawsuit to follow.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
F*cking kids are out of control today..simple as that

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's where I went to school lol. It's a lot different there in just 8 years.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's where I went to school lol. It's a lot different there in just 8 years.

Most of the "change" is in the last four years.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
When he get locked up his asshole should get sucker punched!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But we are the racists right? 5 white guys and 1 punches an old black guy...would love to hear the news report for that.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This makes my blood boil!!!! You telling me that kid will ever contribute to society? Reminds of that vid several years back where to brothas suckerpunched some guy out side a nightclub then urinated on him! I could fucking kill!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would have been nice to see some big fucker come up behind those punks & lay them all out.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's fked up! Kids these days r running wild:0 they don't give a shit, but I always ask the same damn ? Where r the parents to these kids? half of the males growing up these days don't have a father figure which is needed in every family. Mothers r important but fathers r needed as well.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But we are the racists right? 5 white guys and 1 punches an old black guy...would love to hear the news report for that.

Trust me, that would be all over Liberal news. Notice it was FOX News that reported this.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's fked up! Kids these days r running wild:0 they don't give a shit, but I always ask the same damn ? Where r the parents to these kids? half of the males growing up these days don't have a father figure which is needed in every family. Mothers r important but fathers r needed as well.

Bet your ass you punch that little cocksucker his parents would appear like some form of magic with a lawsuit for hitting their little child. The news would have a picture of him at 7 years old and you'd have death threats and riots going on.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd beat that punks ass

Damn Jenner ... calm down sister ... chill off a bit.... breathe..... that damn special sauce has you acting all angry and shit..... Let me get this one.... dang..... some women just can't handle their test ;-)

lol

Love and Respect!
Vette

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where is Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton? Shouldn't.they have something to say to these kids? You know, anvancement of the black race and all. Or are they just concerned with black folks when they can call out racism on Whitey..

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man this fucking pisses me off!! A previous poster said these kids need a father figure in their life. Well guess what, they have one and a mother too...it's called today's school teacher. Way to much shit is put on today's classroom teacher...it goes way beyond a formal education, now the teacher has to teach them everything from Reading and Writing to how act in society. And what blows my mind is how these kids are talking and acting, not only in school, but in public as well.
All to often in today's society, more and more children are coming from single parent homes. This means that the custodial parent is probably working 2 jobs to try and make ends meet. These kids are left to fend for themselves, at home with no supervision except a game console and a cell phone..are you still sitting there wondering why kids have no communications skills nowadays? Everything is idk, fml, wut u doin? etc., etc. Are you still wondering why kids cannot play with eachother like we used to? they don't have the social skills necessary to interact like human beings. I'm going to be real clear on this, I'm not for one second taking the kids side on this. I blame parents that have coddled their children during the past 20 years. Corporal punishment was removed from the schools, doesn't mean it has to be removed from the home. Beat those little mother fuckers 'til they're within an inch of their life, and do it early, then they will know that there are reprocussions to their actions.
And btw, if you are a non-custodial parent and did not make it to the last Parent-Teacher conference, how about calling or asking that teacher what you can do to help them.

New Threads