Recent Peptide Experiences & Recommendations

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Putting together a peptide regimen, along with a low dose of rips. I was thinking either GreatWhite or DNA peps. Any recent experiences and/or recommendations would be great.

Looking for:
Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 w/o Dac (Modified GRF 1-29)
Frag 176-191
Melanotan II

~TheLupinator

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GWP but idk about them anymore. I do not have any legit legit places to goto anymore.

Buy an extra kit of rips instead.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cannot help with recommending a SRC but very interested in hearing your results. Keep us posted.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GWP but idk about them anymore. I do not have any legit legit places to goto anymore.

Buy an extra kit of rips instead.

Come on! I thought for sure you would have me on the best peptide spot

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cannot help with recommending a SRC but very interested in hearing your results. Keep us posted.

Definitely will. I start work in a couple of weeks, then I move into my new place, then I gotta find a new gym, and I think my guy is out of rips momentarily but looking to start the beginning of September.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
things are different now. SRC is gone, Osta-gain is gone..

Ergo was pretty good til the phil shit went downhill in a hurry. GWP should be your best bet but after hearing ergo supplies them and extreme IDK what to think......or where to buy from.

Im not going to pay more than 50-60bux for a 1mg vial of LR3 or DES (the two i use most) and no body who appears legit is selling them for that. DES is really the better of the two, it is faked less which is the most important thing.

So im just going with rips + hyges these days.

Wish i had better advice for you bro, keep hunting for someone legit and not $$$ pricing.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
look for southern research companies. I found them. but their product line is cut by 80%:-S

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are u gonna get into hgh ever?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
give ol juiced porkchop a pm if he is still over here from ology... he knows his shit about peptides...

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try "extreme peptides" or "purity solutions", I've heard good things

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are u gonna get into hgh ever?

My plan is to use peps w/ Rips, leaning towards this protocol:

Monday - Friday
Upon waking -> Mod GRF + Ipam 100mcg each, 15 min later Rips 1iu
Pre-wo -> Frag 176-191 250mcg
Post-wo -> Rips 1iu
Pre-bed -> Mod GRF + Ipam 100mcg each + Frag 176-191 250mg

Saturday & Sunday
Upon waking -> Mod GRF + Ipam 100mcg each
Pre-wo -> Frag 176-191 250mcg
Post-wo -> Mod GRF + Ipam 100mcg
Pre-Bed -> Mod GRF + Ipam 100mcg + Frag 176-191 250mcg

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That would be a more aggressive protocol. Might start w/ just 2ius of Rips (1iu upon waking & 1iu post-wo) Monday - Friday. Then use the peptides pre-bed 7 days / week. And completely scrap the Frag.

Reason being is that peptides are only marginally less expensive than Rips and the only time where it might be beneficial to use peptides is pre-bed to avoid the possibility of blunting your largest natural GH release (while you're sleeping). And the Frag is more of an anti-catabolic agent rather than a fat burner so I would think it gives the least amount of benefit per $

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Been using MT2 for a long time and have the best tan I've ever had. Can get VERY dark in a short time. Doesn't take much and I pin about an hour before tanning. Will make you feel like throwing up for a few minutes about 10 minutes after pinning but its worth it...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been using MT2 for a long time and have the best tan I've ever had. Can get VERY dark in a short time. Doesn't take much and I pin about an hour before tanning. Will make you feel like throwing up for a few minutes about 10 minutes after pinning but its worth it...

Ya I get tan from mt2 really quick too. I don't even go tanning just a couple shirtless cardio sessions outside n I'm g2g

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to get a lot of peptides from southernresearch. I have also used RUI peptides ( back in the day) . GWP, and purchase peptides for ancillaries. I have never had an issues with any of these. I plan on trying some peps from GWP soon.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Frag is really a fat burner. Yes u will some anti catabolic effects but again rips maybe be the better bet in the end.

All the frag threads/logs I've seen the guys have fasted most if the day. 2/3 big meals a day and that's it. U need a clear bloodstream do its free flowing.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Frag is really a fat burner. Yes u will some anti catabolic effects but again rips maybe be the better bet in the end.

All the frag threads/logs I've seen the guys have fasted most if the day. 2/3 big meals a day and that's it. U need a clear bloodstream do its free flowing.

I can see that, cause from how I understand it Frag releases stored fat to be burned but will only be used as fuel when there isn't enough food calories available. So during times when someone can go catabolic (during a workout or while sleeping) Frag would free up more fatty acids and prevent muscle wasting. So yes it will cause you to burn more fat than usual but it doesn't increase the # of calories burned like say an EC stack. So you really should still be in a calorie deficit for Frag to work.

It's definitely one of the more tricky compounds to get a significant benefit from. That's why a lot of people say it doesn't work.. And I def don't plan on fasting or intermittent fasting anytime soon Lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u ate 3 big meals a day and used it 1hr post meal I think it would work alright.

Reaction score
Any one have info for cabergoline. Purity solutions doesn't carry it. Gwp site is closed. I love Caber... help.