Reported death from DNP in UK

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: read this in the paper today

Too much of anything can kill. But IMO DNP is an extreme measure.

I invented a weight loss strategy years ago: EAT LESS!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

"Sarah had openly struggled with bulimia, her psychiatrist said at the inquest."

What are the chances she took DNP at too high a dose, for too long, drank alcohol, etc etc? I'd like to know what her blood levels where at..

DNP is serious shit and precautions need to be taken but the blanket statement of “Whatever the dose, it can be life-threatening” doesn't seem to match the results that we have seen, especially in our community where "best practices" are stressed.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

"Sarah had openly struggled with bulimia, her psychiatrist said at the inquest."

What are the chances she took DNP at too high a dose, for too long, drank alcohol, etc etc? I'd like to know what her blood levels where at..

DNP is serious shit and precautions need to be taken but the blanket statement of “Whatever the dose, it can be life-threatening” doesn't seem to match the results that we have seen, especially in our community where "best practices" are stressed.

This young lady and her demise directs us to appreciate our community and the information we have at our disposal.

I still say DNP sucks ass.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

DNP + Cake = Results.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

thats too bad she was hott! U think as a med student she would have taken the time to research what she was doing. Do you think she knew the dangers and sides of it , or just took it like it was otc bs thinking it couldnt be that bad ?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

DNP has always scared me.. i will never touch it but i have no problem with people who run it with success.. if i need any drugs to lean out i will take t3 or clen with a serious diet

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

thats too bad she was hott! U think as a med student she would have taken the time to research what she was doing. Do you think she knew the dangers and sides of it , or just took it like it was otc bs thinking it couldnt be that bad ?

That's what I'm saying, I bet she knew and didn't care. She was mentally unstable about her weight/image to the point where she would yack up her meals.. I don't think she gave a fuck about her safety as long as she was thin.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She was a stunning young woman and its always tragic when someone so young is lost. Although I come down on Spongy's side of this, I can respect PFM's opinion as well.

There is more to this story than what is being told. Just like steroids didn't make Taylor Hooten kill himself, there was likely a straw that broke the camel's back in this case. Whether it be alcohol, pre-existing organ damage from bulimia. We'll never know because the truth is never told in these cases. The media will just go with the low hanging fruit. DNP.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate a chic with an eating disorder. Very dedicated to trying to look good. I bet she made sure she always had a little make up when she went out too. I hate lazy chics.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just read the article. Her father is calling for a ban of DNP and suggests that if the folks that sell it have an "ounce of decency" they should cease sales. Idiot. Very sad, but how about checking out your own backyard and maybe deal with the fact you may have fucked up somewhere along the way?
Hot and breathless? Sounds like my girl last night. People with eating disorders fuck themselves up. Organ failure, puke rotting away the esophagus and lots of other shit.
The reporter talked about a 2011 study that reported 60 something deaths attributed to DNP? How about lipo? I bet they lose some too?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I accedently hit the dislike button. Sorry man, I like your comments, in preticular "EAT LESS".... Damn, iPhone and fat fingers. You know what they say about guys with fat fingers??? We have little dicks ;)

Too much of anything can kill. But IMO DNP is an extreme measure.

I invented a weight loss strategy years ago: EAT LESS!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sad story ... research, research, research & listen to your body .. DNP is definitely nothing to toy around with. I still think research is the key when it comes this game. Listen to the vets, they've been there done that.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck dnp and clen. I used mast, rips and chicken

G

Georgia

I accedently hit the dislike button. Sorry man, I like your comments, in preticular "EAT LESS".... Damn, iPhone and fat fingers. You know what they say about guys with fat fingers??? We have little dicks ;)

hilarious.gif

You always hit the dislike button

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very sad, what a complete waste

G

Georgia

Too bad so many people have no confidence in themselves and/or extremely low self esteemed. Trapped in a body that their mind tells them is ugly or not good enough.

Like me...trapped inside an incredibly sexy body...and my mind is telling me NO...but my bodyyyyy my body's telling me YES...TAKE THE ROIDS! TAKE THEM! G'DAMN IT TAKE THEM!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used dnp im still alive

New Threads