Robolics labs and black widow labs?

Reaction score
Hello.

Have any of you guys here ever had any experience with/used robolics labs or black widow labs?
Also, how about centrino labs?
Are any of these labs legit?
Is there stuff bunk or is it good to go?
Thanks in advance

P. S. Also, for ancillaries (aromasin, nolvadex, etc.) what are some good research chemical companies? How is ag-guys.com?
Or does anyone have any other suggestions on where to get good, real ancillaries?
Thanks again

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mods I'm fine with the research links above by rumpy just in case there was questions.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of robolics labs or black widow labs either

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that anyone would think that there off brand home brew would be a ugl anyone would know ... I mean I bet there is at least 5 bath tub labs named black widow its to common so even if someone would rep them it probably would be a completely different chef.

Moral of the story if you come in the thread asking someone to rep the ugl you found you probably are not ready and need to slow down learn some more ask some questions and make a educated decision about the products your going to be using . Chances are by the time your ready to go you wont need to question where its coming from

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Grizz, there are a lot of little labs out there and the odds of someone knowing the exact one you're talking about is pretty low, especially since they may have the same name but be completely unrelated. But I am sympathetic to the new guys. First cycles are a huge learning curve, and questionable labs that are over priced and potentially under dosed are part of that curve. This thread is here specifically to check on labs, so I wouldn't say he's not ready just because he asked the question, but I will say he will know a hell of a lot more by the time he's done. You have to start somewhere.

Good luck Jambi

Reaction score
Excuse me very new here but not new to gear n peptides by far I've have very good memory of black widow labs some 4-5 years ago they were very good a bit over dosed by acceptional but they got hit hard around 2012 (feds) and haven't heard a whisper about them since..... Just saying

Reaction score
Yes your correct the euro Blackwidow labs got busted simple google search should show you the new black widow or if I new how to post pics I could show you

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
The old black widow was legendary but I very seriously doubt there is any of that floating around. Like stated above it was known to be overdosed & was considered one of the best around. Unfortunately lab names get recycled whether the person realizes it or not is questionable but with the rep black widow had with us old timers I could see why that name would continue to pop up.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess this explains why robolics registered here... Thanks googles.

Reaction score
I can personally vouch to both robolics and Black widow. Both were top domestic on Evo for years. Us domestic labs got booted on Evo after the last cyber bust and no longer allows domestic sources.

Reaction score
So some random dude can personally vouch for them... Thanks, but I think if I were looking for gear I would still pass.

Besides, everyone here knows if you want gear you just PM Zeigler

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can personally vouch to both robolics and Black widow. Both were top domestic on Evo for years. Us domestic labs got booted on Evo after the last cyber bust and no longer allows domestic sources.
Nobody can vouch for YOU. Listing evo as the spot you or anyone cut their teeth means less than nothing. Evo is recognized as a joke. The truth isn't recognized there. Its censored and those speaking it are silenced. I was banned. I shove truth up your ass and down your throat simultaneously. Ask around.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Nobody can vouch for YOU. Listing evo as the spot you or anyone cut their teeth means less than nothing. Evo is recognized as a joke. The truth isn't recognized there. Its censored and those speaking it are silenced. I was banned. I shove truth up your ass and down your throat simultaneously. Ask around.

Ben's not joking. I'm still shitting out truth 2months after he shoved it up my ass. Yea, the truth is deep....

Reaction score

I'm not even going to get into an argument with you buddy. So many people here are quick to bust everyone's balls instead of finding out themselves. It's like everyone is scared to lose $100 or so dollars taking a chance in this game...which is hilarious because I'm sure many of the ones ball busting have paid $100 a vial on the street starting out and received vegetable oil. Everyone wants to pay an arm and a leg for "pharma" Watson and etc, yet fail to realize they are made similar to the exact way good UGL's operate. Scientific studies prove that just some BA alone kills virtually all micro organisms in just a small concentration. I'm pretty sure both black widow and Robo have plenty of customer bloods to prove their products.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll lose if you get into with me. I can just let you make posts like the one you made with my quoted post in it. You're a fool. Keep talking, stupid. Scared to lose $100? Idiot.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm not even going to get into an argument with you buddy. So many people here are quick to bust everyone's balls instead of finding out themselves. It's like everyone is scared to lose $100 or so dollars taking a chance in this game...which is hilarious because I'm sure many of the ones ball busting have paid $100 a vial on the street starting out and received vegetable oil. Everyone wants to pay an arm and a leg for "pharma" Watson and etc, yet fail to realize they are made similar to the exact way good UGL's operate. Scientific studies prove that just some BA alone kills virtually all micro organisms in just a small concentration. I'm pretty sure both black widow and Robo have plenty of customer bloods to prove their products.

You know nothing about the history of his board and what it's members have been through in terms of scams. $100 to you maybe a joke and something to laugh about but if you even knew 1/10 of what's happened here you'd know you sound like an ass to everyone who does know the history.

There is a huge difference between pharma and UGL. You're too busy promoting and marketing yourself to notice it though. Pharma is GUARANTEED to be exactly what's on the label, +/- a certain tolerance usually 7-10% each and every time. It's guaranteed to be sterile. There are quality control processes in place to verify the quality being put out. And when a pharma company fails to comply with these standards they can be sued by the end user, his/her family and estate, or even the FDA or Other bureaucratic agency. You have none of these safeguards in place with a UGL. If you get an infection you can't call 1-800-USA-FDA and shut down the UGL operations until it's proven they can put out a sterile product. You don't even have fukking access to half the shit they do to make clean rooms etc.

Finally, while BA can kill some types of bacteria and micro organisms it certainly doesn't kill them all and there are no scientific studies that say so. You misunderstanding the results and conclusions or twisting them isn't the same thing.

Reaction score
I like how you say "don't be scared to lose 100 bucks"...shit, get 20 people to fall for that and you make 2 grand. Even if you are pushing good gear, it costs roughly 100 bucks to get 100 grams of raw test cyp, shipping and transfer fees included with guaranteed delivery (or so I heard)--I would rather people take a risk getting the raw themselves just to put you out of business. Your business model of pushing gear on multiple boards and telling people to "just take a risk of 100 bucks" is garbage. Reminds me of the days on e-bay when people would push you (scam you) to send off some money on a great deal.

I don't sell, nor do I think I ever would. My reason is not inability to get quality raws, nor is it the risk of losing money or even getting arrested. Either way, I would never buy from some random dude on the internet. Your pushy attitude alone raises more red flags than the Chinese army.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score

Not "everyone's balls...", just your balls mate.

New Threads