Rob's Log

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
View attachment 6226

Pic went sideways oh well...198.5 lbs...a small hint of abs starting to show. Feeling good and starting to acclimate to diet finally...any feedback is welcomed...I’m not happy with where I’m at but I am however looking better each week so happy with where I’m headed:)

Not many of us are happy with where we are at. Just had this discussion with the wife. We don't get up in the morning and say, "Yeah, not bad. I don't need to hit the gym and cardio today" It's all about taking what you have and making it better regardless of the level you're at.

As for the abs, they show up from the top down. All in time Rob.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can tell a difference man! a lot of bloat has come off since you started the diet which is the intent of the first could weeks. great job!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I think there’s a huge difference.

Hell, even the fact you had the confidence to post up means you’re doing good! I keep thinking what the next year will bring us if we stick to eating right.

Awesome work.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Rob, good work man. Rome wasn't built in a day brutha! We will never be completely satisfied where we're at and that's what keeps us pushing and striving to be better.

New Threads