Rob's Log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
back double bicep followed by your favorite most muscular ;)

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Im self conscious and my body is shaped like an hour glass so im working up to those poses:)

When you get there those tats are gonna look pretty damn sweet! You can see the change in your delts and upper biceps.

Solid steps forward, I’m admittedly jealous!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Not every body gets side effects. Do people sit and wait for and expect side effects from other meds? Damn, this antibiotic must be bunk, I don't have diarrhea.

Enjoy your cycle. Looking good brother, keep hammering.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Not every body gets side effects. Do people sit and wait for and expect side effects from other meds? Damn, this antibiotic must be bunk, I don't have diarrhea.

Enjoy your cycle. Looking good brother, keep hammering.

Definitely not complaining...being my first go i wasnt really sure what to expect...and thanks everyone for the words of encouragement....having alot of fun getting to know you all!

herrsauce

Reaction score
Nice work Rob. Don't forget to do your cool down sets of ass-eating after legs and back days.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Im watching this, may even inspire me to start my own on here for getting myself into better shape.......it may LOL.

Keep it up man, great work!!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Thanks man!...it helps to see where you’re at for sure..

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Finishing up week 9 still weighing around 215...dont expect to put much more weight on the last 6 weeks as im gonna up my cardio a bit...but im quite positive im getting leaner while holding the weight so ill take it..

So a professor in excersise science works out at my gym and hes gonna hook me up with a dexa scan soon which will be cool. ive only ever been on the ones you stand on and hold the deals on the side while barfoot...not sure how accurate those are.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
DB pressed the 100s for 10 yesterday...uh yea someone is getting stronger:)

nice dude, i remember my first beer as well. just hit the hundos for 37 reps today lol. welcome to gainzville rob. vid is on his way as well, well if he quits wasting his time with crossfit that is...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
nice dude, i remember my first beer as well. just hit the hundos for 37 reps today lol. welcome to gainzville rob. vid is on his way as well, well if he quits wasting his time with crossfit that is...

I’ll admit it’s CrossFit once I start bouncing the bar to do oly lifts faster. Though I feel safe since my gyms have Arnold and Franco posters on the wall and a LP.

(awesome milestone Rob)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Nothing new to report..11 weeks down started 12th week yesterday...strenght still climbing and physique looking better.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
So how would you rate the exp so far with this run Rob?

New Threads