saline solution + hcg

Reaction score
hello. got some hcg yet no bac water. can i use regular saline water to mix with hcg?

i know it s not the best idea but i do not have access to bacteriostatic water / benzyl alcohol

what are the chances of contamination if i throw it in the fridge for say... 15 days? multiple use of course

Reaction score
I wouldn't use it personally. What makes bacteriostatic water bacteriostatic is a .9% concentration of Benzyl Alcohol (BA). I would say your risk of contamination is high even with proper procedure. Think about how all of your brews to the best of my knowledge contain BA, or if it is a suspension solution, such as test suspenion or tren suspension, bacteriostatic water. I'd be wary about the risk of contamination. Do you have a tractor supply near you?

shackleford

Reaction score
normal saline is used to reconstitute medication for im and iv administration. Its also stored in bags, unrefridgerated. I think you could make do with what you have for the time being. Keep it cold, and use a sterile needle every time.

Reaction score
There are about 15,000 med supply websites that stock bac water. Unless you live in some sort of wild authoritarian state, it shouldn't be too hard to get...
i live in europe so it s pretty easy to get but i can t (at least until feb 2022 for multiple reasons)
normal saline is used to reconstitute medication for im and iv administration. Its also stored in bags, unrefridgerated. I think you could make do with what you have for the time being. Keep it cold, and use a sterile needle every time.
yeap.. gonna yolo i guess
I wouldn't use it personally. What makes bacteriostatic water bacteriostatic is a .9% concentration of Benzyl Alcohol (BA). I would say your risk of contamination is high even with proper procedure. Think about how all of your brews to the best of my knowledge contain BA, or if it is a suspension solution, such as test suspenion or tren suspension, bacteriostatic water. I'd be wary about the risk of contamination. Do you have a tractor supply near you?
tractor supply?