SARMS to AAS

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Nice, I’ll take your advice. Atm I’m doing PCT for my SARM cycle and after my PCT I’ll get bloodwork and go from there, who knows I might stay natty after that. If I do cycle and find a reliable source, I’ll defdo test. Also why cyp? And would you also recommend deca? Or just a test only cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always test only for a first cycle, no reason to use anything different. test is cheap, effective, and predictable.
Cyp and enanthate are, for all intents and purposes, the same. its personal preference/what you can get

Reaction score
Always test only for a first cycle, no reason to use anything different. test is cheap, effective, and predictable.
Cyp and enanthate are, for all intents and purposes, the same. its personal preference/what you can get
Agree 100%; im biased since my joints feel great on deca/npp. Test only definitely for first cycle.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Lifting weights and training will always be apart of my life, but does gear have to always be apart of my life when I start? Does it have to be this never ending “blasting” and “cruising”? Sorry I’m pretty uneducated and still doing more research. Is the “one cycle can’t hurt” mentality true? Will one 16 week cycle of test really permanently mess with my test to the point where I have to be on trt? Because I only plan on running 1 cycle 2 MAX of test. I’m on my first SARM cycle right now and already seeing very good results and I hear from many others “gains on SARMs are mild compared to steroids”. If this is true 1 or 2 cycles MAX is all I need to get to where I want to be. If you have experience please help, because I know for a FACT that I don’t need steroids but I just want to try a cycle and get to my genetic potential faster. My life goal isn’t to have an insane amount of mass that I can only sustain on steroids.

I’ll say it again, no such thing as just one cycle 😂. Also, you’ll never get exactly what you want out of one cycle. Just the same as you don’t get everything you want out of one lift. Even with gear, you’re always gonna want more.

Reaction score
I’ll say it again, no such thing as just one cycle . Also, you’ll never get exactly what you want out of one cycle. Just the same as you don’t get everything you want out of one lift. Even with gear, you’re always gonna want more.

I’m ganna stay natty, at least that’s what I’m leaning towards right now. Also I don’t know about that, my goal was never to be a “freak”. That’s actually the reason why I’m looking to stay natty, not to rush the process and just take emu time because with time and consistency I know I can attain the physique I want to achieve, which is 170lbs 10% bodyfat @6’1

Reaction score
I’ll say it again, no such thing as just one cycle . Also, you’ll never get exactly what you want out of one cycle. Just the same as you don’t get everything you want out of one lift. Even with gear, you’re always gonna want more.

Also strength wise 405lbs squat, 500lb deadlift and 315lbs bench which is def naturally attainable @170lbs

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Also strength wise 405lbs squat, 500lb deadlift and 315lbs bench which is def naturally attainable @170lbs

Yes this is natty achievable. It’ll take longer but by no means are those lifts out of natural realm. It’ll be difficult at 170 lbs. Especially the deadlift and squat.

New Threads