Science question.

Reaction score
Not intending to do this by any means but assuming someone donated a pint of blood wouldn't they theoretically have given away 1/10th approximately of their blood saturation of dnp?

Now in the case of plasma/white blood cells where it pulls and separates while placing the red cells back in to you ~ would this then increase the potential saturation of dnp because it's cycling more of the blood or would it be the same due to quantity or less because it's more likely to be found in whole blood/red cell units.

Just to reiterate, I'm not intending to donate while on dnp and it's wreckless for anyone doing such.

But I'm curious about how that works because there's really no information on it or how it appears in blood.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not all of the drug is just floating around in the bloodstream.

Some, if not most of it is bound up in receptor sites, organ tissue, etc.

Reaction score

Oh this makes a lot more sense, I see a lot of the experienced users and guides referencing it only as blood saturation which seemed like that would be nearly impossible given that it would need to absorb from the stomach outwards.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Well put TODAY.

OP, is there a concern with donating or something else that brought this question up?

Reaction score
Well put TODAY.

OP, is there a concern with donating or something else that brought this question up?
No it's just its always been referenced as blood saturation levels - even in conciliator extensive dnp information. That in turn seems to lead to everyone else referencing it as blood saturation -- but I figure while it is a staining agent if it was all in the blood you'd start seeing yellow traces along veins.

Then I started thinking more about what part of the blood it could realistically bond to or if it was free floating, went down a rabbit hole over the terminology use of "blood saturation" as opposed to saturation in general. Then I started thinking given how apheresis machines work, over the course of the time it could theoretically interact with every drop of blood in your body and remove all traces of dnp from someone's blood stream if it bonded to the platelets or double units of red. Whole blood would definitely have some because it takes everything and then I wound up here because I spent around 3 days researching how it does/could hang out in the body.

Beti ona

Reaction score
The ones who handle the blood supplies, I suppose, who test the blood to see if it's fit or not.

DNP is not like cocaine, I don't think it's traceable in the blood, I wonder if they have methods to detect toxicity of all kinds, because many donors work with toxic elements, even moms at home when they use bleach.

I didn't donate blood, but if I were on DNP, I wouldn't have any incentive to do so.

New Threads