SCIROXX - Real or Hype?

glycomann

Reaction score
Yes Sir,
This is 1 series of my tests
My stack is Mast P, NPP, Tren A
No exogeneous Testosterone. ( I suspect the Tren But really it is a guess )
Previous to this I have other single tests that were low for some reason while on before I made the connection to the Gear. at that time I also thought it was Bad or underdosed Product. These are just My results as everyone I am sure is individualized.
There is also the Broscience rule of thumb that you should get 1oo points raise in IGF-1 levels per 1 iu of HGH which I have never got on any HGH Generic or Pharma ( as you can See )....
this also is controversial. I know Guys that have tested right alongside me on same Products and can get close. Keep in mind My age is 53 so I think that plays a huge role in scores person to person...
I have no liver diseases or any other, never orals and In very good condition, no drink no drugs other than AAS.
I added t-3 and t-4 in there somewhere as it was suggested to me that Usage could deplete that and that could possibly lead to lower IGF-1 scores. (It had little or no effect)
I also have tested bein on Much bigger doses to see if there is a ceiling to how much or how high My IGF-1 levels I can produce. I have been up 2 827ng/mL. i think it was on 30 IU's P/D. were as that same guy by comparison can get that on 10iu's P/D..
On about 4-1 lookin at these continuous declinin results in IGF-1 levels I made the decision that the benefiet to cost of me bein on HGH wasnt worth it so I stopped and then when I came off I went back on the HGH ( The same HGH which was a variety of a few different brand generic and Pharma ) and still am.

These are some of my IGF-1 tests I also have many HGH Serum tests were I was testin there accuracy and other things. Those do not seem to b effected By gear use but are understandably very crude for quantitative purposes...
I have all results posted on other forums with copys of labs And I understand this is just my word and my conclusions.
So there is a little history;
All I suggest is I may not b unique and others do have similar results and conclusions....

Peace

- Generic HGH -
1/30/16 - 299ng/mL 10 days on 5iu's P/D
2/5/16 - 302ng/mL on 16 days 5iu's P/D + Started AAS 1/30/16 -Tren A, Mast P, NPP.
2/12/16 - 240ng/mL on 23 days 5iu's P/D + Started AAS 1/30/16 -Tren A, Mast P, NPP.
2/19/16 - 209ng/mL on HGH 30 Days 5iu's P/D
2/26/16 - 192ng/mL on HGH 37 Days 5iu's
3/5/16 - 189ng/mL on HGH 45 Days 5iu's
3/11/16 - 186ng/mL on HGH 52 Days 5iu's P/D
3/18/16 - 132ng/mL on HGH 58 days 5iu's P/D
3/25/16 - 124ng/mL on HGH 65 days 4iu's P/D
4/1/16 - 143ng/mL on HGH 72 days 4iu's P/D
4/8/16 - 97ng/mL off HGH and T-3 & T 4 - 4/1/16

This test is On the same products same Kits many months later off that stack 16 Days

8/5/16 - 98ng/mL (Baseline, 16 days off AAS)
8/12/16 - 219ng/mL 7 days on 4iu's P/D
8/20/16 - 235ng/mL 14 days on 4iu's P/D
8/26/16 - 331ng/mL 21 days on 1 week on 5iu's P/D
9/2/16 - 293ng/mL 28 days on HGH 2 weeks On 5iu's P/D
9/9/16 - 298ng/mL 35 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/16/16 - 306ng/mL 42 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/23/16 - 324ng/mL 49 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/30/16 - 293ng/mL 56 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
10/8/16 - 308ng/mL 64 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
10/14/16 - 286ng/mL 72 days on HGH 5iu's P/D + 100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 P/D 1 week
10/21/16 - 260ng/mL 79 days on HGH 5iu's P/D + 100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 2 weeks
10/29/16 - 352ng/mL 87 days on HGH 5iu's P/D +100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 + 2 Migs cjc1295 w/dac P/D, 300 Mics GHRP 6 2X P/D, and 25 Mgs. MK-677 2 X P/D.
11/4/16 - 363ng/mL 94 days on HGH 5iu's P/D +100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 + 2 Migs cjc1295 w/dac P/D, 300 Mics GHRP 6 2X P/D, and 25 Mgs. MK-677 2 X P/D.
11/11/16 - 297ng/mL off all Peps since last test (1 Week) only on 5iu's Serostims 1 week.

Odd, I believe it. Might want to get some detailed blood work next time your on cycle. Could be that you have an underlying hepatic issue. Not trying to be a dick here. just be on the look out. Most times I have seen results the numbers go up. As I'm sure you know, GH stimulates the liver to secrete IGF-1 and it's binding proteins and other somatomedins in respnse to GH (somatotropin) If you values are going down over time when they should be going up and you are in a somewhat toxic state because of other substances you are probably going to want to know about it so you can adjust.

glycomann

Reaction score
Scroxx (Karl I'm guessing) sent me a ton of links. I have seen probably 25 posted test results from the Somastin product dating from pretty much days ago to about ~6 months back. All are good results. Looks to me like his stuff is very good. Sorry for jumping off the handle.

Reaction score
Btw, why dont we have Cobra just run some GH that HE KNOWS is legit and post up his numbers? That ought to end this discussion pretty quickly....

Xactly what I have done.
I hope to see Mr. Cobra continue with his testin....

Odd, I believe it. Might want to get some detailed blood work next time your on cycle. Could be that you have an underlying hepatic issue. Not trying to be a dick here. just be on the look out. Most times I have seen results the numbers go up. As I'm sure you know, GH stimulates the liver to secrete IGF-1 and it's binding proteins and other somatomedins in response to GH (somatotropin) If you values are going down over time when they should be going up and you are in a somewhat toxic state because of other substances you are probably going to want to know about it so you can adjust.

As we Know AAS could put us in a Toxic state. this would make some sense and possibly xplain why the Liver would be more or less efficient in producing IGF-1. Now could it be a particular substance, or a compound or additive only in some Black market products? I have not a clue.
I gave my Stack of short ester products, It seems the faster they leave the faster IGF-1 levels recover.
I did blds everytime which is; CBC/dif plates, CMP, Test Serum, LH, FSH, E-2, and a IGF-1. Nothing Out of the ordinary for a User.
My Dr. ordered; GGT, DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, ANDROSTENEDIONE, PREGNENOLONE DHEA- Sulfate, IRON AND TIBC, ANA, DIRECT, REFLEX TO 9 ENAS, CREATINE KINASE (CK) (NOT CREATININE), ANTI-SMOOTH MUSCLE/MITOCHOND, FERRITIN, and some others, even US on the liver and Kidneys.

Most times I see others Levels go up as well.
All I ever said here was to Know How you test and the limits of these tests. I have made this mistake and have seen others as well.
I dont believe this is a foolproof way to test HGH. I am not sayin this happens in everyone but there is a % or at certain times. which for me is when I am on, My IGF-1 levels crash. when I come off levels go back up. Now Does this pertain to Mr. Cobra I never said that and have no clue. Hopefully he does more testin to show
All tests have there flaws. including analytical testin, best to Know what they are and how the individual reacts.
Mr. Karl and every other Supplier of HGH has been accused of bad HGH on occasion based on this test.
Again I am not sayin this is everyone all the time, only the more we test the more we learn about such tests and how we can and cannot use them....

Those results that I posted I did not reveal the HGH maker i was on B/C i didnt want members to make wrong conclusions.
There were several i switched HGH about every 2 weeks and then the same when I came off which included Pharma's. I basically cleaned out my refrigerator of Products I HGH Serum tested. Which kept me from possibly having 1 bad product.

Peace

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I simply referred to serum tests as chemical or biological assay analytical tool. These are not analytical evaluation tools, not by the FDA nor by any analytical biochemist.

Pls don't take it as an offense, if I was wasn't clear then I hope the last sentence clears it. I didn't try to dispute your quote, just to explain the scientific background for chemical and biological assays.
Serum tests have their role, I have encouraged any customer to take them, and of course encouraged Cobra to do it, there is simply a wide range of results for them as we discussed, and it's obvious we need a setc of referneces under the same conditions from the same individual to get a clear pictureand their results is giving us an indication, again and again -this is not an analytical tool, this is why after what happened I suggested to make proper HPLC test..

Now what are we arguing on ? u like to test it by a serum test doc ? u like to make a HPLC test ? I'm into any suggestion

I understand the roles of analytical and in vivo testing.

I believe that biologics, bc of the difficulty in production, potential risks involved, etc, should be tested both biologically and analytically. I'm not sure most understand what the risks are of getting bad GH....and I'm not talking about the loss of time and money.

Reaction score
You're very right Doc, there are great potential risks involved here, and this is why proper measures should be taken.

Main concern is getting a GH product that contains 191 amino acids GH which is identical to the endogenous GH and not 192 Amino acids GH. Let me give a brief review -

- First a piturity origin GH was used, meaning the piturity of dead corps was extracted to get GH out of it, and this GH was injected to patients. All of this was cool (though this process was quite expensive) till more then few patient were infected with retro viruses, these deadly viruses couldn't be detected in place while extracting the GH, so the usage is such GH was stopped.

- Genetic engineering came to help, the GH was implanted in E. coli bacteria's DNA, and then the GH was harvested and xtracted from the bacteria. Just one very important detail here - when the E. coli bacteria synthesize any protein in its nucleus it always ends the protein chain with the amino acid methionine. So if you implant the GH molecule which contains 191 amino acids the bacteria will end the protein with an extra amino acid - methionine, so we get actually 192 amino acids protein (AKA 192 AA GH).
First it was all good, but then in an extensive work with patient it was realized that many patient develop anti bodies to the GH molecule of 192 aminos, after all this is a normal reaction of the immune system - it doesn't recognize the 192 amino acids as an endogenous natual protein. The anti bodies prevents from the GH to work, and actually attacks and deactivate the 191 aminos GH as well. So this production was stopped till a method to "cut" the tail-ended methionine was developed. This process costs much money and requires certain technology, so many suppliers still offer the 192 aminos GH as it's much cheaper and still working the same, at least for the short run (!!!).

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir,
This is 1 series of my tests
My stack is Mast P, NPP, Tren A
No exogeneous Testosterone. ( I suspect the Tren But really it is a guess )
Previous to this I have other single tests that were low for some reason while on before I made the connection to the Gear. at that time I also thought it was Bad or underdosed Product. These are just My results as everyone I am sure is individualized.
There is also the Broscience rule of thumb that you should get 1oo points raise in IGF-1 levels per 1 iu of HGH which I have never got on any HGH Generic or Pharma ( as you can See )....
this also is controversial. I know Guys that have tested right alongside me on same Products and can get close. Keep in mind My age is 53 so I think that plays a huge role in scores person to person...
I have no liver diseases or any other, never orals and In very good condition, no drink no drugs other than AAS.
I added t-3 and t-4 in there somewhere as it was suggested to me that Usage could deplete that and that could possibly lead to lower IGF-1 scores. (It had little or no effect)
I also have tested bein on Much bigger doses to see if there is a ceiling to how much or how high My IGF-1 levels I can produce. I have been up 2 827ng/mL. i think it was on 30 IU's P/D. were as that same guy by comparison can get that on 10iu's P/D..
On about 4-1 lookin at these continuous declinin results in IGF-1 levels I made the decision that the benefiet to cost of me bein on HGH wasnt worth it so I stopped and then when I came off I went back on the HGH ( The same HGH which was a variety of a few different brand generic and Pharma ) and still am.

These are some of my IGF-1 tests I also have many HGH Serum tests were I was testin there accuracy and other things. Those do not seem to b effected By gear use but are understandably very crude for quantitative purposes...
I have all results posted on other forums with copys of labs And I understand this is just my word and my conclusions.
So there is a little history;
All I suggest is I may not b unique and others do have similar results and conclusions....

Peace

- Generic HGH -
1/30/16 - 299ng/mL 10 days on 5iu's P/D
2/5/16 - 302ng/mL on 16 days 5iu's P/D + Started AAS 1/30/16 -Tren A, Mast P, NPP.
2/12/16 - 240ng/mL on 23 days 5iu's P/D + Started AAS 1/30/16 -Tren A, Mast P, NPP.
2/19/16 - 209ng/mL on HGH 30 Days 5iu's P/D
2/26/16 - 192ng/mL on HGH 37 Days 5iu's
3/5/16 - 189ng/mL on HGH 45 Days 5iu's
3/11/16 - 186ng/mL on HGH 52 Days 5iu's P/D
3/18/16 - 132ng/mL on HGH 58 days 5iu's P/D
3/25/16 - 124ng/mL on HGH 65 days 4iu's P/D
4/1/16 - 143ng/mL on HGH 72 days 4iu's P/D
4/8/16 - 97ng/mL off HGH and T-3 & T 4 - 4/1/16

This test is On the same products same Kits many months later off that stack 16 Days

8/5/16 - 98ng/mL (Baseline, 16 days off AAS)
8/12/16 - 219ng/mL 7 days on 4iu's P/D
8/20/16 - 235ng/mL 14 days on 4iu's P/D
8/26/16 - 331ng/mL 21 days on 1 week on 5iu's P/D
9/2/16 - 293ng/mL 28 days on HGH 2 weeks On 5iu's P/D
9/9/16 - 298ng/mL 35 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/16/16 - 306ng/mL 42 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/23/16 - 324ng/mL 49 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
9/30/16 - 293ng/mL 56 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
10/8/16 - 308ng/mL 64 days on HGH 5iu's P/D
10/14/16 - 286ng/mL 72 days on HGH 5iu's P/D + 100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 P/D 1 week
10/21/16 - 260ng/mL 79 days on HGH 5iu's P/D + 100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 2 weeks
10/29/16 - 352ng/mL 87 days on HGH 5iu's P/D +100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 + 2 Migs cjc1295 w/dac P/D, 300 Mics GHRP 6 2X P/D, and 25 Mgs. MK-677 2 X P/D.
11/4/16 - 363ng/mL 94 days on HGH 5iu's P/D +100Mics. IGF-1 Lr3 + 2 Migs cjc1295 w/dac P/D, 300 Mics GHRP 6 2X P/D, and 25 Mgs. MK-677 2 X P/D.
11/11/16 - 297ng/mL off all Peps since last test (1 Week) only on 5iu's Serostims 1 week.

Your 53 and running cycles without tes.....????

Why? Why put your body threw that.

Reaction score
Your 53 and running cycles without tes.....????

Why? Why put your body threw that.

I test alot of stuff and dont believe much bro science.
I started by tryin a TRT amount of test and my stack.
this was ok soi did less and less test on the therory that let the other compounds do the work and keep things to a min.
I have NO downside in my cycles without testosterone that I am aware
What would you think this puts a body through?????
I am startin ON now and will do Just T for the first few weeks then I will decide were to go....
I have nt used any T in about 3 years....

glycomann

Reaction score
I test alot of stuff and dont believe much bro science.
I started by tryin a TRT amount of test and my stack.
this was ok soi did less and less test on the therory that let the other compounds do the work and keep things to a min.
I have NO downside in my cycles without testosterone that I am aware
What would you think this puts a body through?????
I am startin ON now and will do Just T for the first few weeks then I will decide were to go....
I have nt used any T in about 3 years....

I don't use a lot of Test either anymore. NOly when on TRT and when BF is very low. Otherwise estrogen conversion is an isue which happens more as we age.

Reaction score
New to site & still doing my home work.

is this the site for sciroxx, sciroxxonline.com ?

gh0st

Reaction score
lets bring it back! CS runs some killer cycles. would kill a horse. LITERALLY!

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobrastrike is a giant stinky undulating pussy!

I'm always down for CS threads.

Reaction score
I wonder if Mr. CS has any of those Somas left
It might b intrestin to lab test themmmm....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
for the last time I ran it to the last vial and tested to give it the best possible chance. I do not have any somastins left.

I'm done with scrioxxs stuff and testing it more. I don't care about getting a lab to test it, I dont care about any other tests that have been done by other internet users or any results posted on eroids.I dont care about a serum test when an Igf test reigns over all others. I dont care that scrioxx is trying to protect his brand and rep because anyone would. I spent 2 months of my time on somastin taking it religiously just like everything else in my daily life, I spent my own personal money on the somastin and the testing, and all I care about are my results. It does not matter to me whether anyone else believes my results or not. I believe my results. Seeing a review and results from others means absolutely nothing to me. So many times in the past I've seen bad ass results posted and buy it to find out it's junk. I've spent tens of thousands on gh. I've had good gh, great gh, and alot of crap suppose to be gh. My personal gh experiences bring me to one single conclusion which is this:

Always buy just enough to test the gh myself. If it's good buy more but realize by the time I buy more it will most likely be a new batch and would most likely require testing again. If it's bad then move on. Never believe any reviews I see on gh from any guys I don't fully trust.

Eroids is a fkn joke and a scam to direct newbs and idiots to crap products in order to relieve them of their hard earned money and take advantage of a guy that doesn't have a solid connection. Reviews on that site hold no worth with me.

Just for the record I am in no way trying to take scrioxx down. I did what I did to find out what I found out. My goal has been reached. I had no reason to post anymore on the thread as I am done with the test...and I can't quite hang with docs level of knowledge.

ps...running a cycle with with test is not bro science, (cant even believe that was said). It's basic endocrinology. It's rule. Maybe one guy in a million can do it with no issues which would make him the exception. Any hormone injected or injested will hault/diminish natural hormone production in the body...for everyone. Why even experiment with this is beyond me. Experimenting doesn't make you cool cool or smarter, it makes you reckless, this I know from my own personal idiotic experiments. There are no experiments left with aas that have not been previosly attempted by someone already. Read and research and you can find the results out of any experiment your thinking about doing. It will save you time, money, and negative health effects. An experiment running a cycle with no test is an experiment in doing something that is opposite of maximizing potential. Why run an experiment that has been ran a million times before by hoards of newbs who inadvertently proven it has a negative outcome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's very convenient to say that you have no vials left ?! I did offer to send more, just as a reminder I was the one who encouraged you to test from first place. The Somastim was perfectly tested numerous times, this is very peculiar that you've been the only one to get and report like u did, and it's even more strange as in oppose to most tests, which were random, I knew in advance that you would test it. I also asked you to send the copy of the testing to me with former tests which u ignored like the rest of my mails, but of course it's your call, I'm here to serve u, not the opposite, and I'm cool with any honest customer, always.
I just wonder, you've just got from me 2 kits of IGF1-DES free of charge, so far u got 6 free IGF1 kits, can send these for testing if no GH is left ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Simple google search shows that this forum is a place on which most sources are heavily bashed. It's cool and I'm staying around, the burden of proof is on me - I said along the thread and I say again - anyone who likes to test and report honestly, like Cobra did, is welcome to contact me, I'll cover the costs of testing and help with all that I can, I will cooeprate also with any suggestion for testing (one vial, 10 kits, IGF1 or GH serum, HPLC or any method), I'm very confident with the quality of any vial we have and will supply

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's very convenient to say that you have no vials left ?! I did offer to send more, just as a reminder I was the one who encouraged you to test from first place. The Somastim was perfectly tested numerous times, this is very peculiar that you've been the only one to get and report like u did, and it's even more strange as in oppose to most tests, which were random, I knew in advance that you would test it. I also asked you to send the copy of the testing to me with former tests which u ignored like the rest of my mails, but of course it's your call, I'm here to serve u, not the opposite, and I'm cool with any honest customer, always.
I just wonder, you've just got from me 2 kits of IGF1-DES free of charge, so far u got 6 free IGF1 kits, can send these for testing if no GH is left ?

Simple google search shows that this forum is a place on which most sources are heavily bashed. It's cool and I'm staying around, the burden of proof is on me - I said along the thread and I say again - anyone who likes to test and report honestly, like Cobra did, is welcome to contact me, I'll cover the costs of testing and help with all that I can, I will cooeprate also with any suggestion for testing (one vial, 10 kits, IGF1 or GH serum, HPLC or any method), I'm very confident with the quality of any vial we have and will supply

dude enough. this is done with

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you got alot of balls......alot of balls...your product tested to be shit..what dont u or your cronies not understanding

Last edited:

New Threads