Seems like source burned me

Reaction score
Okay to be fair here is the reason new top rated source may have burned me. Sees that I have two registered email accounts to the site.. (it’s to throw the wife off) back in November I made an order. Had to back out.. then made another order and didn’t have enough had to back out.. that’s just piss poor planning on my part with my money

However I was able to make a domestic order of tren ace and the payment was collected last Sunday. It says still preparing order for shipment. Is this common? Thanks

Attachments

• 5E9D09CA-7B6E-4B64-95B7-E1EBD39EEC19.jpeg
    5E9D09CA-7B6E-4B64-95B7-E1EBD39EEC19.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 105
Reaction score
Myroidshop.. top rated source? 🤣🤣🤣
Well I don’t know how deep this goes nor do I want to jump to conclusions or step on anyones toes. What ifs run rampant after less then perfect planning on my end

Reaction score
The fuck I’d actually like to open my mouth sometimes because I’m comfortable with myself as a human being. Simple supply and demand keeps the customer happy, I guess when you have so many loyal shills the newbie gets the shit end of the stick . Funny thing is, I’m loyal!

Reaction score
The fuck I’d actually like to open my mouth sometimes because I’m comfortable with myself as a human being. Simple supply and demand keeps the customer happy, I guess when you have so many loyal shills the newbie gets the shit end of the stick . Funny thing is, I’m loyal!
That is why you should research. You're dealing in illegal drugs and sources we no nothing about. Some are felons, meth heads, swindlers, etc.

Reaction score
That is why you should research. You're dealing in illegal drugs and sources we no nothing about. Some are felons, meth heads, swindlers, etc.
Again I get the inconsistency of the supposed top rated sites. I’ve used teamroids no problem my blood results fine, I wanted to look a little further down the list. We all work hard for our hobby and our money, is it not uncommon that this site is just busy. For instance money collected last Sunday (takes 2-4 business days) okay so Sunday doesn’t count means Friday it should’ve gone out, Thursday I make a ticket he replies sorry takes 2-3 business days.. someone please tell me I’m thinking way to much into this

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Again I get the inconsistency of the supposed top rated sites. I’ve used teamroids no problem my blood results fine, I wanted to look a little further down the list. We all work hard for our hobby and our money, is it not uncommon that this site is just busy. For instance money collected last Sunday (takes 2-4 business days) okay so Sunday doesn’t count means Friday it should’ve gone out, Thursday I make a ticket he replies sorry takes 2-3 business days.. someone please tell me I’m thinking way to much into this
Your problem is in thinking myroidshop or teamroids are a top rated source.

If I started a site called "buy-cocaine-and-heroin- here.com", would you trust it to be a top rated source of cocaine and heroin, or would you be skeptical as to why they would be so blatant with their name considering the substances are illegal?

It's not that you're thinking too much into it. I'd say it's that you're not thinking about the right things.

With that said, I hope you get your pack soon.

Reaction score
Your problem is in thinking myroidshop or teamroids are a top rated source.

If I started a site called "buy-cocaine-and-heroin- here.com", would you trust it to be a top rated source of cocaine and heroin, or would you be skeptical as to why they would be so blatant with their name considering the substances are illegal?

It's not that you're thinking too much into it. I'd say it's that you're not thinking about the right things.

With that said, I hope you get your pack soon.
So help me because I can’t navigate a source site that re directs me to the same ten sites with all the same shills im
Known know and will just be red flagged for “asking”

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So help me because I can’t navigate a source site that re directs me to the same ten sites with all the same shills im
You're not red flagged for asking , but you're aware this isn't a source board. So no one here is going to give out sources. If anyone PM's you then be wary, because you will probably get scammed... we've seen that happen plenty of times.

If you become part of a bodybuilding community (any forum/community), and participate regularly, then doors tend to open for you. That's probably the only advice I can give you.

You could also try asking around at your gym. Find the most unreasonably big guy you can and ask about it. However, just like my comment about the bodybuilding forums/communities, it requires that you put time in to build trust and get to know the person. No one is going to give out source information to a stranger.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best advice I can give you is to absolutely avoid any source that has a website. Some may actually deliver a product, but odds are that said product will be horribly overpriced, fake, underdosed, or even contaminated.

Aside from that, you may find it beneficial to stick around the forums. Make friends, ask questions, learn more about every aspect of the lifestyle. Unless you prove to be a giant asshole and/or generally sketchy, you'll at least learn how to spot a good source.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Heres the thing a source board tends to get paid to protect and promote these sources... on those source boards they rate the source. These sources will selectively scam, well known members and mods get the good stuff, and most others get the shit stuff...

Non source boards may have some advertising their gear on their threads but they dont pay to be there, so there is no promotion or protection. It is up to user to read those threads, see what the source does for testing, sterility, handling issues, Opsec, etc. These sources are only as good as their last batches, so read forst 10 to 15 pages, and the last 10 to 15 pages and see whats being said. Then if you are comfortable order.

No one will give you a good to go, if the do most likely your going to get scammed. Same with any PMs you get most likely a scam.

Maybe once you make some friends on a non source board and build some trust, one of those friends may point you in the right direction.

Another note
They shouldn't be openly selling on the clearnet, offering receipts, accepting credit card, using non encrypted emails or accepting emails from non encrypted emails.

Best of luck

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I was thinking too if you are going to pay that much for tren you might as well go with DrugsGear and get the Pharmacom Tren which I believe many consider to be pretty decent quality. (at least I do as when I tried it in the past was good shit).
Pretty much same price but you'll get it super quick.

It is NOT necessarily uncommon for sources to say multiple days to ship so essentially a week and a half or two weeks to receive. I am still pretty certain you will get your tren but as for the quality I can't say as I am not familiar with that brand.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
If 1 vial don't reach to you in 3 to 4 days of payment domestically then you got turd source.

New Threads