Share your worst experience with Steroids

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
To keep in line w/@CJ request, took a brand years ago that might have been a home brew/copy and would get like an infection in my leg (I pin the thighs). That is the last time I used that brand as a contingency. For those who know me, know that’s not the case anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GSgator

Reaction score
Yeah. I told them I need TRT, they think if you have the testosterone levels of an 80 year old man it's healthy. If it's healthy why am I suffering from erectile dysfunction???! It's probably because I'm only 21 they don't wanna prescribe it. I told them I need it for HRT, hopefully they write me a prescription after this.
I can relate my test levels were at 200 . It started at 200 I was also 29 at the time so
my doctor said I was still within range SOB.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I nearly destroyed my right shoulder during a cut cycle where till this very day I feel Winstrol gave me joints of glass. The crazy thing is how it happened, I was doing decline dumbbell flys with 85s, and I was capable of lifting WAY heavier at the time. My right shoulder literally went crunch while lifting the dumbbell off my chest.

I was out of the gym for nearly 6 months due to that injury, and fell into a deep depression.

Reaction score
First time I ever took a steroid and just thought it was a “test booster” and it was actually superdrol lol. I was 18 and that shut down was terrible. I had no idea what even happened to me. My dick was lifeless, balls gone, felt like shit. Then I found out what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much were you using a week and for how long?

New Threads