Short notice high risk high reward

Reaction score
Story time/exposition I already have a reliable source. There is an arm wrestling match not this Friday but next. If my friend wins he gets a Rolex watch. I have arm wrestled him and the guy he is going against they have different styles so it's hard to tell and I really think it could go either way. I want to do what I can to make sure he wins. He has never done anything before how risky would an anadrol only cycle be leading up to this match probably a max length of 1 week could also just take day of or any duration in between. How beneficial do yall think this would be. Anadrol is super popular at the tournaments I go to but I imagine it is not used like this. Dose, duration, how much potential reward and risk. Thanks

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
You can’t just do anadrol only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Not even for that short a time period. I thought it was going to be pretty bad. Yall are saying even for a Rolex there is no 1 week or 1 day cycle yall would recommend for a guy who has never done anything. Remember this isn't for me. If I had 12 weeks notice i would've recommended the usual 500 mg test cycle leading up to the match.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
What @TODAY said. Steroids will not have time to make him stronger in a week however cheque drops or maybe even halotestin might be enough to provide that killer fire to spike his motivation.

Also do not forget back pressure! Pull!

Latest posts