Sick after Test Injection?

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
No that wouldn’t cause him to feel flu like symptoms. He’d cough his ass off.
There’s no reason to aspirate IM injections.
I have never injected into a vein so I don't know what it would feel like. I was taught by my doctor to aspirate in case I was hitting a vein, to not inject. I have clipped a vein before and spewed a small blood fountain when I withdrew the needle.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I have never injected into a vein so I don't know what it would feel like. I was taught by my doctor to aspirate in case I was hitting a vein, to not inject. I have clipped a vein before and spewed a small blood fountain when I withdrew the needle.
You’re dr is wrong. There’s no reason to aspirate injecting im. It can cause more damage to the site by moving the needle around unnecessarily. You’re not going to accidentally inject a couple of ccs into your vein.
I’ve never had a dr or nurse aspirate doing IM injections. They just stick it in and push the plunger.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You doctor is out of touch, and yes it's nicking a vein not entering it.

How can a doctor not be in tune with the National Library of Medicine and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices?

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
You’re dr is wrong. There’s no reason to aspirate injecting im. It can cause more damage to the site by moving the needle around unnecessarily. You’re not going to accidentally inject a couple of ccs into your vein.
I’ve never had a dr or nurse aspirate doing IM injections. They just stick it in and push the plunger.

You doctor is out of touch, and yes it's nicking a vein not entering it.

How can a doctor not be in tune with the National Library of Medicine and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices?
I will definitely bring this up at my next appointment. I have done sub q for years and never had to do it, but when teaching me and my wife how to do my trt shots he said and showed how to do it. He said draw back make sure you only get a bubble and no blood. It sure as hell will be easier when jabbing myself from now on. He has me using a 25g x 1.0 is that ok?

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Yes, I bet he will be stubborn in his ways though about aspirating.

Look up the government sites and such, you'll see!
He is old and stubborn about 65 yo. He is old school and will still go and see patients in the hospital and at nursing homes etc, etc. He has his good and bads. Lol

Reaction score
Test-flu is not from unclean gear it's a histamine response to the flood of foreign hormones and what not. Some experience jt when they describe trensomnia same exact thing.
If it’s a reaction to the flood of foreign hormones, then why didn’t it happen with the previous 8 injections? Just my 9th (heavy symptoms), and now my 10th (light symptoms)? Seeing as the symptoms from my latest injection aren’t anywhere near as intense as the one prior, does that mean my body is already getting used to it?
Still confused how it didn’t happen before though
Thanks Boss!

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
If it’s a reaction to the flood of foreign hormones, then why didn’t it happen with the previous 8 injections? Just my 9th (heavy symptoms), and now my 10th (light symptoms)? Seeing as the symptoms from my latest injection aren’t anywhere near as intense as the one prior, does that mean my body is already getting used to it?
Thanks Boss!
Maybe you actually just got a little virus and you’re attributing it to the gear.
Also shit happens and not every injection nor cycle/blast is the same and our body can react differently.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Maybe you actually just got a little virus and you’re attributing it to the gear.
Also shit happens and not every injection nor cycle/blast is the same and our body can react differently.
I have nothing to add, class dismissed!

Sven Northman

Reaction score
You're injecting a foreign substance into your body. Sometimes, it fights back. Like Mike said, its a histamine response. If you've been fine up to now don't worry about it. Consider injecting a few times a week so you inject less in one shot. Take some Vitamin C or Benadryl.

I always aspirate. Some do, some dont. Its a habit for me now that I've been doing it for so long. And I don't move the needle around once its in. So I dont see how that's a valid argument.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
It can also take time to build up to a histamine reaction from any substance.
Amazing that you just posted this as I dropped by to share a bizarre experience.

Last year I was running a few oils from a known source with no known issues with sterility or underdosed product and I had been running his Primo at 600mgs a week.

On my second vial third shot about an hour after the pin I had the craziest itching I ever felt in my life.

It was intolerable, if I recall it was my upper body not legs or arms just upper torso that itched ALL OVER. I could have scratched all my skin off.

After a couple hours of agony I popped a few benadryl and a few mgs of melatonin and it knocked me out. Woke up fine the next day. Pinned the rest of the vial with no reactions. Never happened before or after.

The human body is complex, if flu like symptoms come on after a shot and then go away with no lasting illness it's likely your body reacting to a foreign substance. If you keep getting symptoms after two shots that would be setting alarm bells in my head.

One thing before I forget, Paul Borreson (RIP) used to mention running anti-biotics before a serious cycle to knock out any latent infections you may be hosting. There are some infections strong enough your body can't kill them only keep them from spreading. You would likely see elevated WBC on bloodwork and nothing else not even a fever.

Case jn point, years ago I was 23 or 24 and foolishly took the advice of a friend online and jumped from basically steroid virgin to approx 2000mgs a week of test. It was ICN Gelinka specifically, this was when gear was very real and potent. The Gelinkas would almost always crystalize at room temperature and need to be heated before pinning.

I had blown up to 263 from the 220s in a month or so just pinning a couple amps a week. Gelinkas were notoriously overdosed. So can you imagine EIGHT AMPS?

I was on bodybuilder crack at that point tho, as naive as any teenager and seeing a white Ronnie Coleman when I looked in the mirror.

Long story short, I got 8 amps in the first week and 4 the next and suddenly I started running a high grade fever. I lasted maybe two days and was hallucinating at work so bad my mother had to drive up and pick me up from work to take me to the emergency room.

When I got to the hospital they freaked out and gave me a handful of Tylenol and said in an hour or so if my fever didnt come down the fire department was ready to throw me in a bathtub full of rubbing alcohol. I had a fever of 103.8

They pumped me full of fluids and antibiotics and did some x-rays and this is what I came away with- the gear lowered my immune system enough that a latent lung infection (a pretty serious one) sprung up and nearly killed me. I had come down with strep throat a few years prior, took some antibiotics and did the dumb thing by stopping when I felt better. And that dumb decision nearly killed me!

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy yeah, my life has always been a catastrophe. I know all too well brother, I really truly know too well....but if kissing and hugging poisonous snakes brings one joy, what would you ever expect them to do? Live a long, miserable existence?

Not me.

Reaction score
Amazing that you just posted this as I dropped by to share a bizarre experience.

Last year I was running a few oils from a known source with no known issues with sterility or underdosed product and I had been running his Primo at 600mgs a week.

On my second vial third shot about an hour after the pin I had the craziest itching I ever felt in my life.

It was intolerable, if I recall it was my upper body not legs or arms just upper torso that itched ALL OVER. I could have scratched all my skin off.

After a couple hours of agony I popped a few benadryl and a few mgs of melatonin and it knocked me out. Woke up fine the next day. Pinned the rest of the vial with no reactions. Never happened before or after.

The human body is complex, if flu like symptoms come on after a shot and then go away with no lasting illness it's likely your body reacting to a foreign substance. If you keep getting symptoms after two shots that would be setting alarm bells in my head.

One thing before I forget, Paul Borreson (RIP) used to mention running anti-biotics before a serious cycle to knock out any latent infections you may be hosting. There are some infections strong enough your body can't kill them only keep them from spreading. You would likely see elevated WBC on bloodwork and nothing else not even a fever.

Case jn point, years ago I was 23 or 24 and foolishly took the advice of a friend online and jumped from basically steroid virgin to approx 2000mgs a week of test. It was ICN Gelinka specifically, this was when gear was very real and potent. The Gelinkas would almost always crystalize at room temperature and need to be heated before pinning.

I had blown up to 263 from the 220s in a month or so just pinning a couple amps a week. Gelinkas were notoriously overdosed. So can you imagine EIGHT AMPS?

I was on bodybuilder crack at that point tho, as naive as any teenager and seeing a white Ronnie Coleman when I looked in the mirror.

Long story short, I got 8 amps in the first week and 4 the next and suddenly I started running a high grade fever. I lasted maybe two days and was hallucinating at work so bad my mother had to drive up and pick me up from work to take me to the emergency room.

When I got to the hospital they freaked out and gave me a handful of Tylenol and said in an hour or so if my fever didnt come down the fire department was ready to throw me in a bathtub full of rubbing alcohol. I had a fever of 103.8

They pumped me full of fluids and antibiotics and did some x-rays and this is what I came away with- the gear lowered my immune system enough that a latent lung infection (a pretty serious one) sprung up and nearly killed me. I had come down with strep throat a few years prior, took some antibiotics and did the dumb thing by stopping when I felt better. And that dumb decision nearly killed me!
So take antibiotics IN CASE you have a latent mystery illness?

🤦‍♂️ No no no no no. Please don’t do that and please don’t recommend that people do that.

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy yeah, my life has always been a catastrophe. I know all too well brother, I really truly know too well....but if kissing and hugging poisonous snakes brings one joy, what would you ever expect them to do? Live a long, miserable existence?

Not me.

You feeling ok? You aren’t powerless. You can control or at least affect the way your life goes. It’s not random.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Test-flu is not from unclean gear it's a histamine response to the flood of foreign hormones and what not. Some experience jt when they describe trensomnia same exact thing.
Yup
Anti histamine solves it
Doesnt matter, I've done it, just get s little Tren style cough
You're injecting a foreign substance into your body. Sometimes, it fights back. Like Mike said, its a histamine response. If you've been fine up to now don't worry about it. Consider injecting a few times a week so you inject less in one shot. Take some Vitamin C or Benadryl.

I always aspirate. Some do, some dont. Its a habit for me now that I've been doing it for so long. And I don't move the needle around once its in. So I dont see how that's a valid argument.

Yup, any anti histamine wi solve the problem,
That and some tylenol.

Reaction score
I’ll look into that, very weird, unnerving experience. Especially since the 8x before this, nothing like this happened
Thanks!
Is this your first cycle or blast? It sounds like It. Some people are just prone to anxiety when it comes to hormones. Tren and boldenone are probably the most known culprits. excess doses of test too. it sounds like the hormone is saturated now and the quantities may be a bit too much for your blood pressure, anxiety etc. Tough it out, or lower the dose and it’ll probably go away. The tough it out approach may take a few blasts.

Reaction score
Thanks Boss!
See above

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
So take antibiotics IN CASE you have a latent mystery illness?

🤦‍♂️ No no no no no. Please don’t do that and please don’t recommend that people do that.
Borreson said (pay attention please) it might be a good idea to run a course of antibiotics prior to starting a productive cycle to knock out any latent infections you might have and not know about. I wish I had done that because I me personally I almost died because of a latent lung infection. I had had it for years and did not know about it. Borreson said bloodwork would show elevated WBC and no other obvious signs. I was pretty clear about all of this.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
You feeling ok? You aren’t powerless. You can control or at least affect the way your life goes. It’s not random.
I was in full manic mode at the time I wrote that. I was sitting in my car having just left the gym with my blood sugar so low I was having a hard time staying coherent.

In my weakest states you are whom I think of most for better or worse.

New Threads