sick on cycle

Reaction score
any you guys experience getting sick on cycle ?? howd u deak with it and what effects did it have on you

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
week 3 i had a cold..fight through it dont stop lifting and eating

Reaction score
Are you talking like test flu or worse? I've only gotten it once - take a few days off, not gonna kill you but maybe try to do lite cardio/walking to sweat some of it out and LOTS OF WATER. Maybe add some taurine and Emergen-C

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck it Train on! I never used to believe in test flu until my ass got it, boy it sucked along with the tren cough!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd say don't train, rest up, keep the doses going and once you come out of it start busting ass again. Rest is what makes you well. Training will just stress the immune system.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when guys get sick on cycle sometimes i suspect its test flu, cause other wise your immune is boosted and hard to get sick

i think one extra rest day is good at peak of feeling "sick"

tone loc did u switch esters? change gear? change dosage? all of these seem to contribute to test flu

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
about 3 years ago i was on a tren/sus cycle and i cut my gums chewing on something, well like 4 days later i was extremly sick with a 102.5 fever and i felt like i had a major hangover for those 3 days.. I never went to the docs because i figured i had a cold of some sort but then i realized it was a gum infection which actually worked itself out..

I rested and ate shitty food the 3 days just so i wouldnt lose too much weight, i was sick as a dog and i feel if i ended up going to the gym i would of been much worse off.. I should of went to the doctors but was lazy and took a ton of flu meds

I would say relax and eat a ton of food so you dont lose weight..

Reaction score
Good info fellas im not on now but i am sick and i was just thinkin i wouldnt know what to do if i did get cycle while on cycle

New Threads