SILVERBACK COMPOUNDS CHRISTMAS SALE ! [emoji318]

Reaction score
It wouldn't be Christmas without giving gifts. So our gift to you this year is "SILVERBACK LIKE GAINS". We will be offering :

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE ON ALL PRODUCTS.

1 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOOSING.

FREE SHIPPING!

(HGH kits and Anavar can not be claimed as the free products)

We are implementing a $200 minimum for this sale.

This sale will run until 12/23. After that we will be closing for a week and coming back with our new batch. Testing will be available by request. Testing on raws and finished product.

Don't miss this Christmas opportunity to stock up on quality Silverback gear! Any questions feel free to email me at silverbackcompounds@ctemplar.com or Silverbackcomp1 on Wickr.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Silverback Compounds!
b7c30b6636a35c59ee00460c7230793e.jpg
d409b515cd23cd73b51dd9d0a4a74ab8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Unfortunately we are temporarily closed until we receive the test results of our new batch! We will update shortly once the testing is received and our stock is fully replenished! Thanks for understanding.

How does this Christmas sale pertain to this message?
Are you selling a new batch of which you have testing for?
Are you selling the same batch with new test results?
You had been asked in your other thread if you're open for business and your reply was to have them PM you, that doesn't sit well with me.
Can you please explain the situation you're in with stock and testing?

Reaction score
We are still finishing up the previous batch. We didn't want to take on a bunch more sales and not be able to cover them. When we reopen we will have tested raws and finished products. We haven't sold as much as hoped before. This will wrap up the previous batch and start us off fresh with the new batch.

Reaction score
So would I be wrong to infer that you're more or less in need of further sales in order to fund the testing and whatnot you have promised for the next batch?
Clearance the old batch in order to make room and the capital required to move forward in the manner you outlined previously more or less?
Not trying to flame or be a shit

Reaction score
So would I be wrong to infer that you're more or less in need of further sales in order to fund the testing and whatnot you have promised for the next batch?
Clearance the old batch in order to make room and the capital required to move forward in the manner you outlined previously more or less?
Not trying to flame or be a shit
You're wrong. The next batch it already paid for. Raw testing is already back. The brew process will commence. Then testing of finished products.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Curious why test results need to be requested? Post those numbers!!! Good or bad post them. Fix the bad ones. Biggest draw for customers is hplc testing. Should be there for them to see when they doing their research. My two cents. Not a flame.

Reaction score
Curious why test results need to be requested? Post those numbers!!! Good or bad post them. Fix the bad ones. Biggest draw for customers is hplc testing. Should be there for them to see when they doing their research. My two cents. Not a flame.

Sorry. I reposted this from another board. They don't accept Jano testing there. I will post all the results on this site. Good question.

Reaction score
Sorry. I reposted this from another board. They don't accept Jano testing there. I will post all the results on this site. Good question.

Thanks. We feel special being your “second board” - the one you just cut and paste to. 🤣

No worries. I do the same shit with my kids. I type to the first one and then just blankly and coldly cut and paste that “I love you” or “Happy Birthday” to the other kids.

Reaction score
Oh shit good catch, I didn't even notice that on my first read

Reaction score
Thanks. We feel special being your “second board” - the one you just cut and paste to.

No worries. I do the same shit with my kids. I type to the first one and then just blankly and coldly cut and paste that “I love you” or “Happy Birthday” to the other kids.
I love you

Obscured78

Reaction score

If it’s the board I think it is I’d get off that board

New Threads