Skullcrusher 2.0

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
My father died tonight. So I'm just kind of all fucked up right now.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Usually I have a really strong immune system. Covid just happened to find its way into my family when I ran out of zinc.

Covid

First couple days were the worst possible chills you can imagine. I was shivering like somebody dropped me in the middle of the north pole with no coat. Just shaking like crazy. Temp was 103. All the symptoms of a really bad flu or cold. Plus all the pain from my lower back injury came roaring back like it just happened. Migraine headache.

Day 3 and 4 is when I started taking Tylenol and Alieve for the pain. Sweating like crazy, my fever started to go down and was starting to get pain under control.

Day 5 and 6 fever almost completely gone. Pain became much more bearable. Migraine gone. From here on out it just played out like a really bad flu or cold.

My father

Hospital killed him. Remdesivir caused his kidney to shut down and his lungs to fill with fluid. They stuck tubes down his throat and into his lungs to pump out the fluids and keep him breathing. Prednisone caused him to swell up like a balloon. For 14 days nothing changed and he got progressively worse until he flatlined.

This woman is from Tennessee but it's the same in every state. Skip to 7 minute mark (unless you want to hear about schools).

Ivermectin in Japan

v3QQPjD.jpg

Fzfb0nq.jpg

Ivermectin in El Salvador

eqSSTkU.jpg

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Rest up and heal up as best you can , God Bless man thats all just shitty as fuck. Once your healed up get a good lawyer and see what you can do about holding them responsible. It can be a nightmare going after a hospital my grandmother got HIV from a transfusion during surgery before they screened for it. Been down that road.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Get well soon and again, for all you’ve been and are going through, you have a our support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GSgator

Reaction score
Multicare is spreading Covid up here to there patients my wife is a health care worker and emails were send it doesn’t matter if you have symptoms you have to report back to work.

My worse Symptoms of Covid were that same thing you experienced. There was a night I shivered so bad I thought I was going to chip my teeth. My wife had the heater up and 6 blankets on me. Like the other said get some rest and you will have your day you to after them for what they have done .

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Rest up and heal up as best you can , God Bless man thats all just shitty as fuck. Once your healed up get a good lawyer and see what you can do about holding them responsible. It can be a nightmare going after a hospital my grandmother got HIV from a transfusion during surgery before they screened for it. Been down that road.

Thank you.

If you watch that AJ Priest video that talks about schools and hospitals, she says that the hospitals cannot be held liable because they claim to be following CDC protocol. When you look up CDC protocol it refers you to the NIH protocol. So I would have to sue the NIH.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you.

If you watch that AJ Priest video that talks about schools and hospitals, she says that the hospitals cannot be held liable because they claim to be following CDC protocol. When you look up CDC protocol it refers you to the NIH protocol. So I would have to sue the NIH.
The hospitals get paid when someone test positive, when some is diasnosed as COVID, and when someone passes of COVID. I would avoid the hospitals if it is not worse.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Get well soon and again, for all you’ve been and are going through, you have a our support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you.

I'm about 98% ready to rock.

Going to start light workouts next week and allow my body time to adjust.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
The hospitals get paid when someone test positive, when some is diasnosed as COVID, and when someone passes of COVID. I would avoid the hospitals if it is not worse.
That is correct but they get more money if it is a complex covid case with Remdesivir and ventilators. Varies by state but on average about $250,000 for every complex covid case.

Yes I would highly recommend avoiding hospital for covid. Treat at home.

New Threads