So you wanna be hyuge?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The things that get me the most out of all of it is the constant eating and the fact you're almost always in a state of injury of some sort. There aren't many days that you 'feel good' anymore, it's all about the goal.

Great read, what happened to the author? I knew PoB didn't write this anyway, he was talking about BB'ing lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good reading , thanks.

old git

Reaction score
Did I see over 280lbs 5ft 11in same as me, hahahha the 5ft 11in bit, the rest Well I am only 56 or 57lbs down on the guy, ONLY 57, not a lot if you say it quick hahahah.

But whats the fat aspect of that 280+ pounds 8-10 or more % fat , give us some numbesr here Bro ?

and I am moaning cos I have to now move gym's to a more local one, my stupid car fuel bill is too high (she says) so I am going to have to move to a closer gym, but now Not sure this none private gym has the machines/weights, I have been using to to try and keep up my bulk building system. Now, not so sure its good for people who wanna move some more serious weights. It seems its more for the 16 ot 20 year olds or the stright fitness guys who are looking for more toning than building, or who are just starting out. But only had a quick look round, so yet to try it all out.. Feel a bit pissed now... I know its not huge but enough, I am doing 3 sets of 8 reps leg press machine 450 to 500lbs, I am not even sure they have that amount of weight to put on the machine.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did I see over 280lbs 5ft 11in same as me, hahahha the 5ft 11in bit, the rest Well I am only 56 or 57lbs down on the guy, ONLY 57, not a lot if you say it quick hahahah.

But whats the fat aspect of that 280+ pounds 8-10 or more % fat , give us some numbesr here Bro ?

and I am moaning cos I have to now move gym's to a more local one, my stupid car fuel bill is too high (she says) so I am going to have to move to a closer gym, but now Not sure this none private gym has the machines/weights, I have been using to to try and keep up my bulk building system. Now, not so sure its good for people who wanna move some more serious weights. It seems its more for the 16 ot 20 year olds or the stright fitness guys who are looking for more toning than building, or who are just starting out. But only had a quick look round, so yet to try it all out.. Feel a bit pissed now... I know its not huge but enough, I am doing 3 sets of 8 reps leg press machine 450 to 500lbs, I am not even sure they have that amount of weight to put on the machine.
Well the author is deceased so I don't think he will provide much along the way of details on his BF.

old git

Reaction score
Well the author is deceased so I don't think he will provide much along the way of details on his BF.

DEAD, hoo shit too bigger price to pay for me, and I am old anyway. I will stick to my my 225 to 230lbs limit. If this new gym has the gear that is..:32 (6)::32 (6)::32 (6):

Franklin Yeti

Reaction score
The older I get the more focused my pursuits have become. I work to support my family so its something that I damned well better be good at - and so I apply focus there. Outside of work, the weights are my passion. I'm happiest when I'm in the gym, tweaking my diet, considering minor changes to my deadlift form, contemplating a new intensity-building technique like isoholds or paused reps, etc. I relate best to people with whom I can share this common frame of reference (like those on this board). That's social enough for me.

That's the dream!

New Threads