Someone with experience With research IGF1

Reaction score
No one ever said it doesn't exist... What we've said is that it's not going to be available from generic research sites and if you can find real LR3 or DES it is going to be incredibly expensive, which OP has stated as well.

And back when it was popular to use I obtained it from multiple research sites that had great ancillary products backed up by bloodwork. I tested every single one of them with bloods and never once had a spike in IGF levels.

Many of us on the board have tried multiple peptides with no results and are not just spouting shit we heard "through the grapevine"
Hey brother. Much respect I see you know your stuff. Listen LR3 is hard to find. I don't know if you have ever tried Scrioxx LR3 or Des? Or musclechemistry's? I honestly don't think I've had real Des . Do you happen to know of a good source? If so I hook you up with something I'm return

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He said nothing about selling supplements... OP stated that he would donate (one go) to a respected member....then a respected member who everyone trusts will testify if he's legit. the other point ..... everyone in the world doesn't have to gain something all the time..... you say the board is useless to OP..... why? ........ maybe its a good place to vent for him? who the F*&K knows.....your assuming a lot ........ honestly... you sound a bit envious Brother

Bahahahahahahah!

Listen here Greenie: why would we need to know "he's legit"? Because he wants to sell you something.

Altruism aside- nobody at his supposed level has the time he has to waste on the boards AND hold down a top secret base job.

You came to to these boards naive and you remain the same.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree that this guy is reckless. However I'm not surprised to see somebody offering igf-1 lr3 on here considering just about every single person on this board things it does not exist and that no matter where you get it from it's fake. And I'm sure someone's going to come on here and blast me for saying that, but if you do just make sure you were able to tell me what brands you have tried so that you know it's fake. Not that you heard through the grapevine it's fake.

Hi. We actually aren't idiots here, understand scientific methods, understand practical experience as well.

Members here spent considerable time and money investigating IGF coming from research companies and mostly out of China. What we found is yes you can buy it but it's so unreasonably expensive that what's being labeled as IGF is simply fake.

The question I am left with is why on Earth do some people get so defensive over this?

How about this - why dont you provide actual evidence that there is actual igf being sold by research companies

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've been on this board less than a month and are now trying to get members to contact you so you can give them "real" IGF?

You are throwing up all sorts of red flags with your posts man, just saying...

Anyone would be an absolute fool to take you up on this.

What's your angle?

This dude is reminding me of tiller at this point. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but this just stinks like a slow moving hustle.

Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah!

Listen here Greenie: why would we need to know "he's legit"? Because he wants to sell you something.

Altruism aside- nobody at his supposed level has the time he has to waste on the boards AND hold down a top secret base job.

You came to to these boards naive and you remain the same.

Hey Bitch..... anytime you want to come take a visit .... come on down..... I guarantee you would say that to me face to face..GUARANTEE... . big key board man

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Bitch..... anytime you want to come take a visit .... come on down..... I guarantee you would say that to me face to face..GUARANTEE... . big key board man

Lol I love when guys post dumbass shit like this.

Listen tough guy you don't scare anyone with caps lock and you aren't gonna go meet up with a dude in Japan to fight. Like be serious. Get a grip on your emotion and make a rational argument about igf or bounce from this thread.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Agreed. I guarantee I would call you naive to your face.

Hop on a plane. Bring your Katana!

Reaction score
Lol I love when guys post dumbass shit like this.

Listen tough guy you don't scare anyone with caps lock and you aren't gonna go meet up with a dude in Japan to fight. Like be serious. Get a grip on your emotion and make a rational argument about igf or bounce from this thread.

All Jin does is make BS comments on everyone... calling people retards, somebody mentions melanotan... all he can say is... " look you'll turn orange like trump" absolutely no positive feedback.... what is he like 6 yrs old..... No problem... Ill bounce Bro! later....

Reaction score
why don't you go give jade a B@ you might feel better

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of butthurt going on in threads lately. I hope it's not contagious...

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Damn Jin and his envious ways...and all of his negative feedback :32 (19):

Reactions: Jin

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Noel got a thorn in his ass. WTF? lol Love these internet warriors with their CAPS LOCK weapon. When you cant have a legitimate argument to support your case, the only option is throw threats?

Someone needs a Xanax.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Noel got a thorn in his ass. WTF? lol Love these internet warriors with their CAPS LOCK weapon. When you cant have a legitimate argument to support your case, the only option is throw threats?

Someone needs a Xanax.

Yep. Just childish. Seems to always happen when the person has no real argument.

Not to mention only being here a few days and throwing shade at Jin like that for no reason

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Internet tough guy eFights, comical and hysterical. :32 (1):

Reaction score
Hi. We actually aren't idiots here, understand scientific methods, understand practical experience as well.

Members here spent considerable time and money investigating IGF coming from research companies and mostly out of China. What we found is yes you can buy it but it's so unreasonably expensive that what's being labeled as IGF is simply fake.

The question I am left with is why on Earth do some people get so defensive over this?

How about this - why dont you provide actual evidence that there is actual igf being sold by research companies
I seen your post when you replied to my message a few days ago, but I tried to restrain myself from commenting back. Not to sound arrogant but because I'm sure in fact I'm positive I got bigger and better things to do however it's getting old.

No I'm sure there's some people on this board who understand science not Broscience. However I'm not too sure you're one of them. Every time somebody post something especially about a peptide you got something negative to say. Is your life really that bad brother or is this your life? Well I'm not going to put the caps on and threaten you or talk slick out of the side of my mouth like you do. Not saying you threaten but it's always something slick. Now since I'm pretty confident in the way I look and in information that I have taken in and read over the past 15 years. so no I'm not going to prove to you that there is real I do have out there and I never said that it comes from research companies. That came out of your mouth, and I never said it came from China that came out of your mouth. So I'll do you one better. I won't ask you to come fight me. I won't talk to you and degrade you like you do other people, and I'm not talking about to me I'm talking about your comments to everyone who posts unless there a mod or admin. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of forms where so that everybody could learn? unless you're done learning? you might already know it all, I don't know personally. I'm still learning and I will be to the day i die. So how about this why don't you prove to me and everyone else out there that there is no real igf and even tell me how you would go about proving this besides saying all your buddies on this form has spent their money and their time? Whenever you have an educated answer I'll be waiting..

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I seen your post when you replied to my message a few days ago, but I tried to restrain myself from commenting back. Not to sound arrogant but because I'm sure in fact I'm positive I got bigger and better things to do however it's getting old.

No I'm sure there's some people on this board who understand science not Broscience. However I'm not too sure you're one of them. Every time somebody post something especially about a peptide you got something negative to say. Is your life really that bad brother or is this your life? Well I'm not going to put the caps on and threaten you or talk slick out of the side of my mouth like you do. Not saying you threaten but it's always something slick. Now since I'm pretty confident in the way I look and in information that I have taken in and read over the past 15 years. so no I'm not going to prove to you that there is real I do have out there and I never said that it comes from research companies. That came out of your mouth, and I never said it came from China that came out of your mouth. So I'll do you one better. I won't ask you to come fight me. I won't talk to you and degrade you like you do other people, and I'm not talking about to me I'm talking about your comments to everyone who posts unless there a mod or admin. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the whole point of forms where so that everybody could learn? unless you're done learning? you might already know it all, I don't know personally. I'm still learning and I will be to the day i die. So how about this why don't you prove to me and everyone else out there that there is no real igf and even tell me how you would go about proving this besides saying all your buddies on this form has spent their money and their time? Whenever you have an educated answer I'll be waiting..

I think your part about "learning for life" stands out to me the most. You are also correct that forums are, in part, a place for continued education.

In the spirit of continuing to learn I offer the following critique of your post, which I have quoted above for reference.

Your post is missing 21 commas and has 2 misplaced commas. Your post is also missing 4 periods and has 2 incomplete sentences. You uneccesarily used the word "that" on 4 occasions. Additionally, your final sentence is written in the past tense which is considered unacceptable in most academic settings.

In conclusion: saw*, have*, now*, there are*, posts*, have*, they're*, forums*, were*, until*, forum*, have*.

I hope you can take what you learned here today and apply it to future posts.

Edit: Looks like Bricks beat me to it while I was typing this out.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Mic drop. Lol

New Threads