Someones video of the top 10 guard dogs in the world

Reaction score
Caucasian Shepard is brutal looking. Some zoo in china got caught trying to pass off one of those Tibetan mastiffs as a lion haha

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Introducing the next big thing in the US. Dongo Argentino bred in Argentina to hunt wild boars and Puma, yes Puma. American ranchers in Texas and the South are buying these dogs to combat our wild boar problems.

Known for being, large, muscular and fearless. This breed is much like a our pit bulls with the stamina of a greyhound.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pits dont always make good guard dogs.As weird as that sounds they are very people friendly

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Golden retrievers are the best dogs in the world. They may not be considered as guard dogs but they are excellent alert dogs and great around kids and guests.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Game that is a wild video , I DONT TRUST NO FEMALE WALKING A PIT

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I hate that video I can't believe people let dogs do that. They should have the dog hunt it out bite it and then they shoot the animal.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was a hell of a video BGH. Beautiful dogs too!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Caucasian Shepard is brutal looking. Some zoo in china got caught trying to pass off one of those Tibetan mastiffs as a lion haha

Maybe they thought it was a lion. Lol

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Introducing the next big thing in the US. Dongo Argentino bred in Argentina to hunt wild boars and Puma, yes Puma. American ranchers in Texas and the South are buying these dogs to combat our wild boar problems.

Known for being, large, muscular and fearless. This breed is much like a our pit bulls with the stamina of a greyhound.

Heres a pic. Dang i want that dog.

rEriCxE.jpg

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In all fairness that big cat looks injured or sedated no way a dog defeats even a bobcat much less a mountain lion.

Your right Tiller Im not a fan of it either just admiring the breed. You have to remember this was shot in Argentina and they dont play around out there. Those wild hogs will destroy everyting including people. Im sure it was a training exercise. I forgot you didnt like this stuff. Apologies sir.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have a hard tine believing one on one that dog can take down a cougar

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i had a buddy growing up that had a rotweiller. the kind of dog that always wanted to play and be petted,nicest dog i have ever met..........until it saw a black person. they didnt train it to be racist but that dog would go after black people with a passion.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pits dont always make good guard dogs.As weird as that sounds they are very people friendly

So true. Pits are, in my experience, SUPER people friendly but dog aggressive.

Also, most people are tripping if they think their dog will ever actually bite a person. I have seen balls to the wall German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois that look scary as hell in training that aren't "real dogs". "Real dog" meaning it will maul a dude if needed. When it comes to pets, why would you want one of these? Once a dog makes the leap to for real biting, it is now an accepted, learned behavior and a liability. Who knows when that ****er will pop-off and bite. Most dogs you see biting sleeves and suits are NOT "real". They are playing a game. They would VERY likely not bite an un-sleeved/suited person.

New Threads