Sports bra

Reaction score
I would highly recommend the Enell Sports Bra. I have used this bra for years and it has never let me down.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I'm so glad you're considering joining the gym with your fiance! It's always more fun to work out with a buddy. As far as sports bras go, it can be tricky to find one that fits well and provides adequate support. I would recommend checking out some of the online retailers that specialize in sports bras.

Reaction score
I'm so glad you're considering joining the gym with your fiance! It's always more fun to work out with a buddy. As far as sports bras go, it can be tricky to find one that fits well and provides adequate support. I would recommend checking out some of the online retailers that specialize in sports bras.
How much are you getting paid to post here?

Reaction score
Additionally, you can read about ***link removed*** on that site. They usually have good reviews on a wide range of sizes and styles. You can also try looking for bras with adjustable straps so she can customize the fit. Hopefully, you'll be able to find something that works well for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blacktail

Reaction score
My wife has beautiful big fake boobs. She said she doesn’t need one so I really can’t help brother

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
My wife has beautiful big fake boobs. She said she doesn’t need one so I really can’t help brother
Mrs.BRICKS does also. She wears a sports bra most of the time. Your wife does know that gravity does not discriminate between augmented and non augmented teddies, right? Of course, if you don't mind paying for that redo much sooner than necessary.....

Blacktail

Reaction score
She wants them bigger so I’m sure she has a plan lol

Reaction score
Champion has a good one on amazon (The Curvy i think is the name)