Sprinter/Endurance Cycle

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, I hate running. BUT, I'm going to talk Snake into running another Spartan race.. so, I've got to up my game so I can keep up with him. I'll stick with:
Test e @ 300
EQ @ 500
I'll be around 220 for my next run and can't wait to see how I do.

You got a better chance getting to 120 lbs then ever seeing me do another one of those.

Bug let me know when ...I want some of that............how long of a run???
Don't let him bait ya in. That's how he got me.

Probably just a sprint. (3-5miles)

Just... you really suck.... just!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ at 600/wk works great for me...long haul but its good. but Jesus it makes me hungry as hell. so be careful on that level with it if you find that portion.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Proteinbro,

I'm trying to ingest all of this. You run the the 400m and the 1,500m. Those are 2 very different animals and not like that can't be done but most guys who run the 400m either add in the 800m or if they have real sprinter speed drop to the 200m. Maybe you have a gift to be able to serve two masters.

Next is the 1,500m itself. I could be wrong on this but in the US, most High Schools run a 1,600m if not all. The 1,500 is found more at the collegiate/international. That said, if you're at that level and not High School, are you that good to be running both at that high of a level? God has given you a gift if you are.

Another thing I am having a problem understanding is if you're at that high of a competitive level, why are you trying to address reducing your time with AAS 6 weeks out of a meet? All training including PED's are mapped out way in advance. Not that it can't be done but you can throw out not getting busted if they test you. At D1, the NCAA pays more attention then at D2 and the High Schools are on their own; like an honor policy.

One final question. What are your FAT times in the 400m?

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Proteinbro,

I'm trying to ingest all of this. You run the the 400m and the 1,500m. Those are 2 very different animals and not like that can't be done but most guys who run the 400m either add in the 800m or if they have real sprinter speed drop to the 200m. Maybe you have a gift to be able to serve two masters.

Next is the 1,500m itself. I could be wrong on this but in the US, most High Schools run a 1,600m if not all. The 1,500 is found more at the collegiate/international. That said, if you're at that level and not High School, are you that good to be running both at that high of a level? God has given you a gift if you are.

Another thing I am having a problem understanding is if you're at that high of a competitive level, why are you trying to address reducing your time with AAS 6 weeks out of a meet? All training including PED's are mapped out way in advance. Not that it can't be done but you can throw out not getting busted if they test you. At D1, the NCAA pays more attention then at D2 and the High Schools are on their own; like an honor policy.

Damn Snake , you know your shit when it comes to track/ field! Impressive!

Reaction score
Proteinbro,

Thanks for the detailed thought out response bro

Yeah I run 400,800, and 1500, but at high school level. The thing is I dont run In US, I run in an asian country where basically all college athletes are on some sort of PED as there is very little testing. I am coming off of a 6month injury which required surgery, and need to get back in shape ASAP. I have 6weeks before competition, and need to regain my endurance while regaining muscle as well.

Currently I can run maybe a 53 400m due to poor conditioning and gassing after 250meters (happens after 6months of not running). In 3weeks I hope to drop 3sec to 50 as I have already achieved that before and have the speed/strength to run it (190kg squat at 78kgbw) just need to get that conditioning. The next 3weeks I need to continue to build and improve and hope to get 48-49sec.

Main reason I want PEDs is that I can train 2xDaily and recover fast and stay injury free.
Any reccomendations bro? Meet is in 6weeks and I am placing my order today (250mg test/500mg EQ/rad140 10mg/cardarine 10mg)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Yeah I run 400,800, and 1500, but at high school level. The thing is I dont run In US, I run in an asian country where basically all college athletes are on some sort of PED as there is very little testing. I am coming off of a 6month injury which required surgery, and need to get back in shape ASAP. I have 6weeks before competition, and need to regain my endurance while regaining muscle as well.

Currently I can run maybe a 53 400m due to poor conditioning and gassing after 250meters (happens after 6months of not running). In 3weeks I hope to drop 3sec to 50 as I have already achieved that before and have the speed/strength to run it (190kg squat at 78kgbw) just need to get that conditioning. The next 3weeks I need to continue to build and improve and hope to get 48-49sec.

Main reason I want PEDs is that I can train 2xDaily and recover fast and stay injury free.
Any reccomendations bro? Meet is in 6weeks and I am placing my order today (250mg test/500mg EQ/rad140 10mg/cardarine 10mg)

You are in high school?
And coming off an injury?
And you expect results from PEDs before your meet in 6 weeks?

This all sounds unwise.

Cardarine may help but those aas aren’t going to kick in for weeks.

What country in Asia?

Reaction score
You are in high school?
And coming off an injury?
And you expect results from PEDs before your meet in 6 weeks?

This all sounds unwise.

Cardarine may help but those aas aren’t going to kick in for weeks.

What country in Asia?

You are right it might be unwise, but in my case taking risks, working my ass off, and PEDS are the only shot I have.
Also I have been taking rad140 cycle which ends in 10days. If I can take test I dont need to stop my cycle, and can continue till after competition then PCT. If not I'll have to go off cycle right before my meet

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

You confirmed what I had suspected.

Okay, I'm going to lay some things out for you and even though your young, you're old enough to make your own mistakes. Buckle up....

AAS and injuries
From someone who has and is currently recovering from surgery due to his sport, any PED's are not a good idea until you have recovered from the injury. That doesn't mean back to what you were doing because that will come. It means healed; healed where the probability of re-injury is no greater than before.

Bear in mind, the chance of injury for a high end athlete goes up when you add in PED's, it doesn't decrease as you have mentioned. This is just my observation but being able to train harder as in doing 2-a-day and recovering faster just doesn't happen. I personally feel that people who say that may not be training as hard off gear to begin with.

Training
Your had a damn good 400m at 50 and if you were injured and not running for 6 months and can still pull a 53 out of your ass, that's even more impressive. That tells me you have a gift. The difference from 50 to 49 is greater than 53 to 50 but you should know that. People train a long time for that second to peal off. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but your time is limited and that's a long shot for someone who is 100% healthy.

You should know by now that strength has little to do with a 400m even to the point of possibly being a determent to have to carry and fuel that extra muscle. So get that strength shit out of your head now. I can squat several 100 lbs more than my 2 oldest sons and both will smoke me like a cigar in a 400. Tried it once, they finished as I was coming coming into the straightaway.

The longer races will take longer to get back too because its all conditioning. Focus on that 400m if you want to shine in the big meet. I'm a big believer in do what you do for an event in your training. You want a good Squat? Squat and put the other leg work to the side. That said, focus on running intervals. They will get your diaphragm back in shape and extend your wall.

Gear now
Disclaimer for any dick head that wants to get his high horse; I'm not condoning the use of AAS in any tested sports or the use of it by someone of your age. Its a personal decision that carries consequences.

If there were anything good to come of using gear such as setting a record or getting a scholarship, I would be more apt to say go for it but you're not there yet. You get to play the AAS card once in your career. Now is not the time to lay down that ace. Any chance you have another year to compete?

If untested, low test and winny would be your answer but like I said previously, now is not the time.

I hope I helped you make an informative decision and only request you let me know what way you went and how you made out.

Reaction score
You confirmed what I had suspected.

Okay, I'm going to lay some things out for you and even though your young, you're old enough to make your own mistakes. Buckle up....

AAS and injuries
From someone who has and is currently recovering from surgery due to his sport, any PED's are not a good idea until you have recovered from the injury. That doesn't mean back to what you were doing because that will come. It means healed; healed where the probability of re-injury is no greater than before.

Bear in mind, the chance of injury for a high end athlete goes up when you add in PED's, it doesn't decrease as you have mentioned. This is just my observation but being able to train harder as in doing 2-a-day and recovering faster just doesn't happen. I personally feel that people who say that may not be training as hard off gear to begin with.

Training
Your had a damn good 400m at 50 and if you were injured and not running for 6 months and can still pull a 53 out of your ass, that's even more impressive. That tells me you have a gift. The difference from 50 to 49 is greater than 53 to 50 but you should know that. People train a long time for that second to peal off. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but your time is limited and that's a long shot for someone who is 100% healthy.

You should know by now that strength has little to do with a 400m even to the point of possibly being a determent to have to carry and fuel that extra muscle. So get that strength shit out of your head now. I can squat several 100 lbs more than my 2 oldest sons and both will smoke me like a cigar in a 400. Tried it once, they finished as I was coming coming into the straightaway.

The longer races will take longer to get back too because its all conditioning. Focus on that 400m if you want to shine in the big meet. I'm a big believer in do what you do for an event in your training. You want a good Squat? Squat and put the other leg work to the side. That said, focus on running intervals. They will get your diaphragm back in shape and extend your wall.

Gear now
Disclaimer for any dick head that wants to get his high horse; I'm not condoning the use of AAS in any tested sports or the use of it by someone of your age. Its a personal decision that carries consequences.

If there were anything good to come of using gear such as setting a record or getting a scholarship, I would be more apt to say go for it but you're not there yet. You get to play the AAS card once in your career. Now is not the time to lay down that ace. Any chance you have another year to compete?

If untested, low test and winny would be your answer but like I said previously, now is not the time.

I hope I helped you make an informative decision and only request you let me know what way you went and how you made out.

Thanks a lot bro.
I agree that its a risk, but this is the last meet I can run before I graduate. Sub 50 would be a scholarship and record in my state and age (although I dont need to get into the importance or why I want to do it into much detail)

My injury is completely healed, took it slow since mid December with basic mileage and distance work, build back up and Approximately early feb i should regain my previous aerobic levels (thanks to cardarine). Now with 2x a days I need to recover quickly and be fit for my speed sessions and endurance sessions, hopefully testosterone will increase muscle repair and buildup so that I would be less sore and beat up everyday.

So would 250mg/week Test E and 50mg/day injectable winny? Along with rad140 and cardarine.
Thanks bro, Thanks you (and everyone else) arent condoning me or influencing me to do it, just helping me to do it in a safer way, and I thank you for that

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Test Prop would be my first choice for you at this point, pinned 100mg EOD. If you have only access to Test E, I'd front load it and pin 200mg M,W,F. No personal experience with injectable winny but that would be fine.

You ever do this again, lay it out way ahead of time. This is not the way to do things there's much more you need to understand about peaking. Don't forget, you owe me the results at the end of this. Make me that promise.

Reaction score
Test Prop would be my first choice for you at this point, pinned 100mg EOD. If you have only access to Test E, I'd front load it and pin 200mg M,W,F. No personal experience with injectable winny but that would be fine.

You ever do this again, lay it out way ahead of time. This is not the way to do things there's much more you need to understand about peaking. Don't forget, you owe me the results at the end of this. Make me that promise.

I will keep you updated Bro, in 7weeks ill let you know my timings (400,800,1500)

This is all my source has, so I have to work with that. (havent yet ordered)
AnaGen - 30 tabs/box
NolvaGen - 10 tabs/box
TestoGen 250 mg - 5 amps/box
StanoGen 50 mg - 5 amps/box
DecaGen 250 mg - 5 amps/box
SustaGen 250 mg - 5 amps/box
TrenaGen Mix 150 mg - 5 amps/box
Samagen 140 mg - 50 tabs/box
Clomigen 50 mg - 10 tabs/box

So 250mg test/week 50mg winny ED, 20mg cardarine ED, and rad140 10mg
with 600mg front loaded? Any need for AI?

As soon as competition is over I'll drop the winny and cardarine and just do 250mg test and rad140 for 4weeks. Then Wait two weeks before starting PCT for 8weeks with nolva 40/40/20/20/ect.. Wont do any AAS for a while after this cycle

Also I agree I should have planned out better, but I originally thought i would be out for this year as well, only through gods grace did i recover and have this opportunity. Thanks coach

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Seems like Snake has you all sorted out.

I’m curious to know which country you live in as I’m also in Asia.

What year in High school are you?

Reaction score
Seems like Snake has you all sorted out.

I’m curious to know which country you live in as I’m also in Asia.

What year in High school are you?

I am in india, in my final year of high school. This is why my timings are good enough for records here while being mediocre in comparison to US times.
I am desperate to do this as I have been full of injuries in the past, and If i take this I could probably beat the 400,800,1500 records in my school. This is also one of the last chances i have to make my parents really proud

Reaction score
snake I just found out that winstrol costs too much for me.
Would 250mg test/15mg rad140/20mg cardarine be enough or do I need more?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am in india, in my final year of high school. This is why my timings are good enough for records here while being mediocre in comparison to US times.
I am desperate to do this as I have been full of injuries in the past, and If i take this I could probably beat the 400,800,1500 records in my school. This is also one of the last chances i have to make my parents really proud

Good luck.

Hopefully your parents are able to appreciate you in other ways if you don’t achieve these goals you feel you much achieve to honor them.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Would they be proud to know you cheated? Or proud of you if it turns out your anabolic use made you sterile?

Reactions: Jin

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Snake, why you gotta be that way man??

New Threads