Stack to emulate...TREN

Reaction score
500mg of tren a week will fuck even the most advanced users up.
Why in the world would anyone use that much unless they were getting ready for a show..

Been there tried it. Been up as high as 700mg a week. Lasted about 10days.
I was bordeline psychotic..
Most will get awesome results off of 200mg a week.
Just my opinion.
At the time back in 2015 that's the cycle most college aged gym bros were running. That was the go-to 500/500. We've all done dumb shit in the past haha.

Reaction score
Worst part for me was lack of sleep on 600 per week. You can do 300 and get amazing results certainly. Speaking from experience here.
At 300mg were you able to mitigate most if not all sides you experienced at 600?

Reaction score
Fucks me up to see the doses people think are reasonable when it comes to Tren. When I first heard of it , tried it back in the late 80s n early 90s the amps were only 76mgs and had like 50mgs of actual Tren. 150 was average to run 300 was like wow dude holy shit. I haven't bothered with it in a very long time , 5 to 6 weeks and it wakes up my inner Charlie Manson and I'm even more of an asshole to deal with than I usually am.
Yea agreed. Gym bros at ASU in those days made this a standard, a staple dose/cycle. Older guys knew better than to run tren that high especially on your first cycle of AAS. Asked a bodybuilder/friend I trained with what I should run for a cycle and he was militant about me running that exactly.

He was 6ft, around 225-230lbs and pretty shredded and I got the "you could look like this if you do this too" vibe

I will say though, he definitely didnt screw me over got 3 10ml vials of test E 250 and 3 10ml vials of tren E 200 for $280 so at least he wasnt a scammer lol

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Higher doses of primo with anadrol is actually a pretty decent tren analogue.

DHB is a lot cheaper, though. I’ve never ran DHB, so I can’t really compare between the two.

Ultimately only tren will give you tren results, but the shit is terrible for you.

Reaction score
yes, I just acquired some. I have enough for 10 weeks at 200mg a week..

I may even start at 150mg. If it’s as strong as the rest of the stuff I acquired I think it will Safice.

I have only ran it a handful of times and I always treated it like other compounds.
Go big or go home.
Then I started doing some homework
And saw that 150-200mg a week is enough for most with very minimal sides.

I will see. If the sides kick in then I will give it up…

Been running a nice dose of npp right now. Not new to it ran it many times before. Point being is I almost have all the sides of tren other then the sleepless nights.
That's rough my boy. I ran 150 mg of tren for a while, like a good 8 weeks and had very minimal sides. Besides sleep and sweating through my sheets. I had GREAT results On 150 mg of tren E ( Got way better when I upped the does) the sleep wasn't SO bad where I felt like I was losing it, but still lingering for sure. I ran Test E at 600, and Mast at like 400 mg. If your sensitive to the sides, tren ain't worf IMO

Reaction score
At 300mg were you able to mitigate most if not all sides you experienced at 600?
Yea, it wasn't HORRIBLE at that dosage. Some sleep issues, and sweating a very large amount at night when I could sleep. I ran Mast, tren, and test. I got results on like 150 to 200 mg of tren a week. If working out is a long time endeavor I'd say take your time with it. You can always up it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Higher doses of primo with anadrol is actually a pretty decent tren analogue.

DHB is a lot cheaper, though. I’ve never ran DHB, so I can’t really compare between the two.

Ultimately only tren will give you tren results, but the shit is terrible for you.
This is an interesting take! I've looked a bit into primo but havent done much research on anadrol. I know it's a great oral but pretty toxic so I'm guessing that was a shorter cycle on it?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
This is an interesting take! I've looked a bit into primo but havent done much research on anadrol. I know it's a great oral but pretty toxic so I'm guessing that was a shorter cycle on it?
Anadrol honestly isn’t that toxic. That’s just bro-science that gets regurgitated on the forums.

You can run it for 8 weeks no problem as long as you get your lipids etc. looked at mid way through to make sure that everything is in order.

Reaction score
Yea, it wasn't HORRIBLE at that dosage. Some sleep issues, and sweating a very large amount at night when I could sleep. I ran Mast, tren, and test
The profuse sweating when having sex side effect has lasted ever since I ran tren that one and only time. Not the night sweats, but when I have sex within 10 minutes into it I'm sweating like crazy and get more dripping wet than her wet pussy.

Wondering if anybody else has experienced this long lasting side effect. My cardio is fine and I'm not winded but I can't understate how soaking wet I get pretty easily.

Reaction score
Anadrol honestly isn’t that toxic. That’s just bro-science that gets regurgitated on the forums.

You can run it for 8 weeks no problem as long as you get your lipids etc. looked at mid way through to make sure that everything is in order.
Gotta love bro-science -- spreading misinformation better than the MSM. Thx for your feedback on this, adding anadrol on the list of research To Do's

Reaction score
The profuse sweating when having sex side effect has lasted ever since I ran tren that one and only time. Not the night sweats, but when I have sex within 10 minutes into it I'm sweating like crazy and get more dripping wet than her wet pussy.

Wondering if anybody else has experienced this long lasting side effect. My cardio is fine and I'm not winded but I can't understate how soaking wet I get pretty easily.
Hmmmmm, I used to sweat alot when I was out of shape and would fuck. Idk about that one though. Turn up the A/C?

Reaction score
Bro anybody sweats after ten minutes if sex. I
Leak like a showers been o. Me every time.. after 25 minutes it turns into a nice cardio session. When I bust I am glad I can get if the elliptical😂😂

Reaction score
Bro anybody sweats after ten minutes if sex. I
Leak like a showers been o. Me every time.. after 25 minutes it turns into a nice cardio session. When I bust I am glad I can get if the elliptical😂😂
Oh yall mean like fucking fucking... 🤣
Are you sweating when u fucking lightly or when u going superman mode? Never mind I'm out. Somehow this turned into asking questions about this man's penis