stacking questions

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Would like input on stacking for a cycle. Getting opinions on another recommendation.
Stats, age 60, 20% body fat, 5'8" 195lbs. Done 3 cycles in past 2 years and had good results. Diet is 90% on point and workouts are going well.
Goals: reduce body fat to less than 15%, retaining or gaining a little muscle mass, not looking to bulk, cut is more desirable for summer.
It was suggested for Equipoise, Primo and Test for 13 weeks, ranging from 300 to 500 week of each and then after 2 months go to Deca, Primo and Test, same est. dose.
Thought are welcome...looking to probably stop cycling after these next 2 and keep up with Test (I prefer Sustanon to Cyp) but open to suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Tbh you could achieve your goals with trt

If you want a little extra, add 200 primo to your trt dose

Diet is #1 for cutting, not any particular cycle

Reaction score
You were 60 in December of 2022. And you’re still just 60? Aside from not aging, what progress have you made? Previously it was suggested to just stick with test and get your diet in order. Based on your stats you appear to have stayed about the same. At your age you’re adding compounds you don’t need or utilizing.

In the end it’s your choice, I’d stick to test only if I were you.

Reaction score
i'm 61, but thanks and right, my buddy wants me to buy gear, I think he doesn't have my best interests in mind...i will keep to my diet and just work harder...i'm just a little too vain and think the gear will boost...appreciate the input

Reaction score
i'm 61, but thanks and right, my buddy wants me to buy gear, I think he doesn't have my best interests in mind...i will keep to my diet and just work harder...i'm just a little too vain and think the gear will boost...appreciate the input
What is he charging you? I ask because I think you’re right, he isn’t looking out for you.

Reaction score
What is he charging you? I ask because I think you’re right, he isn’t looking out for you.
He is charging me about double what I see online for the brand/lab. I don't mind paying more than what I see so I don't have to jump through hoops or risk, but I think it's excessive and now all the feedback says just stick with T.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
He is charging me about double what I see online for the brand/lab. I don't mind paying more than what I see so I don't have to jump through hoops or risk, but I think it's excessive and now all the feedback says just stick with T.
He's not your buddy or friend!

My input would be, trt and diet. Once you get where you want to be or would like to be, find a better buddy and maybe add masteron at a low dose, 200mg a week at the most.

You can add primo instead of masteron but it would cost a lot more. You don't need deca or EQ, and at your age EQ wouldn't be wise with how it affects red blood cell count. Plus EQ will make you want to eat more not less.

Your buddy is an idiot, EQ and deca are very similar with the difference of one (deca) being better on strength. It's a stupid plan.

TRT and Mast is what I would be looking into, maybe Primo if I was more than 90% on with my diet and your goals.

@Santa seems familiar with you, with that I'd just stay trt for now and maybe forever.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
So I can get my mind around this: 61 y.o. and is proposing a cycle for over 5 months with multiple compounds?

I think the boys have you going in the right direction with their advice on just test and a little Mast.

Reaction score
Tbh you could achieve your goals with trt

If you want a little extra, add 200 primo to your trt dose

Diet is #1 for cutting, not any particular cycle
All I can say is thanks, thanks, thanks...that is why I'm here...I appreciate the input...and I am going to stick to T and just eat clean and keep up the training....no need to muck up my body...i've made it this far...be well and thanks again.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
If you want to do something to get a little muscle with your cardio you could start with fairly heavy kettle bell swings….decent cardio I’m sweating in 5 minutes.

Reaction score
Again, to all, thanks...clearly, he is not my friend, he saw a guy that knew nothing a coupla years ago and took advantage of me. Now I'm done. Staying on TRT and not sure if I will add anything but hard work and good diet. Will report back in a few months and hopefully some proud pics... thanks again folks!

New Threads