Stacking, Test/Winny/Clen/Anavar

Taa

Reaction score
Hello community. Im pretty new this. My 1st cycle was a winny cycle and I was happy with the results. I was doing some research and I want to dive into another stack. Can anyone shed knowledge on stacking clen, winny, and anavar?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Test is a given. I should’ve mentioned it in the post
Glad I asked before immediately going chimp on an oral only cycle.

We need more info, what's your full experience.
What's your goals?
What's your current stats?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Taa

Reaction score
Glad I asked before immediately going chimp on an oral only cycle.

We need more info, what's your full experience.
What's your goals?
What's your current stats?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I’m naturally a big guy. When I was on the winny and test I didn’t really tone down I got bigger. Im a regular at the gym and a athlete

Im 6ft and about 225 im trying to get down to 205-210

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’m naturally a big guy. When I was on the winny and test I didn’t really tone down I got bigger. Im a regular at the gym and a athlete

Im 6ft and about 225 im trying to get down to 205-210
Tone down? That’s called fat loss. You didn’t “tone down” because you weren’t in a deficit

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Seems a bit excessive running 4 drugs for a simple cut if you’re new to using PEDs.
I’d say, plus clen is absolutely awful for you.

It makes me shake my head when people think that they need a ton of drugs to cut. Unless you’re 300 lbs and 12% body fat, you can cut on next to nothing without losing any appreciable muscle mass… unless you’re doing it horribly wrong and are in too severe a deficit and not getting enough protein.

Reactions: Taa

Taa

Reaction score
Clen is awful? How so? I was doing some reading and I read opposite

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
What would you substitute?
If it’s just a case of losing 15-20lbs and trying to hold on to your muscle mass, as somebody who is new to PEDs and doesn’t have an IFBB pro level of muscle, a low dose of Test would be plenty. Save the extra anabolics for when you’re in a surplus so you can take advantage of them and Clen will be overkill and unnecessary. Pointless feeling like an anxious jittery mess all day to speed your fat loss up by a minuscule amount unless you’re very deep in to a cut and super lean.

Taa

Reaction score
If it’s just a case of losing 15-20lbs and trying to hold on to your muscle mass, as somebody who is new to PEDs and doesn’t have an IFBB pro level of muscle, a low dose of Test would be plenty. Save the extra anabolics for when you’re in a surplus so you can take advantage of them and Clen will be overkill and unnecessary. Pointless feeling like an anxious jittery mess all day to speed your fat loss up by a minuscule amount unless you’re very deep in to a cut and super lean.
Appreciate the feedback

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback
For what you’re aiming for, you could go from start to finish with simple calorie restriction and a bit of low/moderate intensity cardio sessions a week with little to no suffering. Maybe a tiny bit of Test to help retain strength/muscle. Pointless over complicating things with various drugs for such a simple goal.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Diet and cardio for the weight loss. The drugs and protein and training are there to retain muscle while in the deficit.

Taa

Reaction score
For what you’re aiming for, you could go from start to finish with simple calorie restriction and a bit of low/moderate intensity cardio sessions a week with little to no suffering. Maybe a tiny bit of Test to help retain strength/muscle. Pointless over complicating things with various drugs for such a simple goal.
Can you recommend dosages and how long I should cycle the test ?

New Threads