Stanford Pharma

Reaction score
That's what I figured it was. But Stan should have said something to the effect of please send me an email in 2 weeks. The until further notice doesn't yield happy customers.

But yes, his stuff is great and very inexpensive. Which kind of digs him into the high number of transactions hole.
He did say something. Actually he polled three different ways for him to catch up on orders by closing at certain times.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
This has been a pattern a few times over the years. He gets too busy, closes briefly, then reopens. He talked of going private, but stays open to the public which is getting an even larger base.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
No, I requested, then received, a price list. Then I sent a return email with my order and also requested the payment info, etc.

Shortly thereafter I recieved an email stating they were not going to be filling orders until further notice.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little dissapointed.
I had referred a friend to him bout a month ago and his emails went unanswered. I was a bit surprised but what can you do?

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I love how you try and moderate other members opinion. Take your spectrum meds and go find a new source to shill for. Now just fyi, I left out the "fuck you mike" on purpose. See, I'm growing for the better
Funny I don't recall anyone asking you for your opinion. Fuck off.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Feisty words from a paraplegic. What are you gonna do you certainly can't outrun me nor could or would you stand ground against me.
Oh wow, the classic, adorable internet tough guy act.
It's 2022 I thought the good old "1v1 my IRL" days were behind us.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Oh wow, the classic, adorable internet tough guy act.
It's 2022 I thought the good old "1v1 my IRL" days were behind us.

You can fuck right off this does not involve you whatsoever.

Reaction score
You being a nuisance in general and overall unpleasant in ever thread I see you in, raging for nothing, involves everyone.
Lay off the tren and grow up a bit eh? You're too old for this kid shit.

He was mesos favorite retard. And that says a lot. It’s unfortunately the byproduct of what happened when your family goes to family reunions to get laid. You get half breed mental midgets like mike.

Reaction score
He was mesos favorite retard. And that says a lot. It’s unfortunately the byproduct of what happened when your family goes to family reunions to get laid. You get half breed mental midgets like mike.
Oh Mike is just on the down side of his bipolar. Give him a couple days and he’ll swing back up, apologize, blame his condition, rinse and repeat.

Reaction score
Oh Mike is just on the down side of his bipolar. Give him a couple days and he’ll swing back up, apologize, blame his condition, rinse and repeat.
I love how he now feels the right to tell other people what to comment on. He’s the definition of cringe tool bag

Reaction score
I love how he now feels the right to tell other people what to comment on. He’s the definition of cringe tool bag
Mental health acceptance is something that society has really messed up. We’re all more or less ok with a person cheating on their spouse and potentially destroying a family unit. We’re also going in the direction of recognizing “gender fluidity” as a-ok.

Yet we don’t leave much wiggle room for other mental health disorders. Mike is harmless. He’s a good guy but needs to bring the way he copes with issues more in line with what society is currently accepting of. 30-years ago, nobody would raise an eyebrow but now he stands out negatively for it.

Pop him on ignore if it makes you feel any better.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
You being a nuisance in general and overall unpleasant in ever thread I see you in, raging for nothing, involves everyone.
Lay off the tren and grow up a bit eh? You're too old for this kid shit.

Every thread really? And you are right I was being a jerk and it is unsightly. I will try harder to be less offensive.

B Ware

Houdini
Reaction score
I tested these products the other day.

Deca
Label claim: 250mg/ml
Actual content: 251mg/ml

89E5EC83-3294-413E-8F43-252915C52F86.jpeg

Anavar
Label claim: 50mg
Actual content: (see below)

5AB4072A-5650-445A-8E5F-1B03CEACA872.jpeg

I also tested his primo roughly 1.5-2 years back. It tested spot on.

Last edited: